Nirvana - Unplugged (25th Anniversary 2LP) - Colored

31 minutes ago, big_chuck said:

Did any of the other recent Nirvana colour presses end up being sold anywhere else internationally? Want, but ideally not with US to UK shipping charges.

Yeah pretty sure they did pop up in UK sites. Or I may be thinking about the standard black...

Edited by Skacel

2 hours ago, big_chuck said:

Did any of the other recent Nirvana colour presses end up being sold anywhere else internationally? Want, but ideally not with US to UK shipping charges.

The colour 'Live and Loud' was sold at Sound of Vinyl and Recordstore.co.uk. It looks like they won't be getting this:

https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/MTV-Unplugged-In-New-York/69QV0000000

5 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Cheaper here:  https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/mtv-unplugged-in-new-york-color-2lp

Use code UD20OFF for 20% off (comes to about $36 shipped) and if you want to add anything it's free shipping over $50.

I like buying from the Nirvana store but damn that's a good deal! Thx!

Put 5000 in your cart, go to checkout, see how many are available. It's the oldest trick in the book. Though slightly problematic because if anyone else goes to the site to buy a copy while all 5K are in your cart, it'll show "sold out." It's more of a problem when it comes to more limited variants/pressings, not necessarily something this voluminous. 

• 4 weeks later...