Every Time I Die - Album 9

19 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

I'm seeing the label repost a lot of IG stories of people that seem to have gotten copies of these albums.

I ordered 2 of them, and haven't got any shipping yet. 

Anyone else still waiting on last night in town or big dirty? 

I just got shipping notification today from Take This To Heart Records for the /1000 bundle. 

I ordered Finch in November and recently droped them email to get some info on delivery date. Response was the following: "we are attempting to figure out the issue that caused this hiccup in our system". So they just lost it inside the CRM system. After that they sent me my order in this shitty white box without padding and 3 corners got bent because of that

I emailed Take This To Heart about an estimate shipping date on my Last Night in Townorder and they replied on Monday saying "These are currently shipping. Should be out in 7-10 days. There is about 11k+ orders for us these next two weeks."

So I figure it's just a small team, trying to churn through a ton of orders to get them out the door.  

1 hour ago, andynz said:

I emailed Take This To Heart about an estimate shipping date on my Last Night in Townorder and they replied on Monday saying "These are currently shipping. Should be out in 7-10 days. There is about 11k+ orders for us these next two weeks."

So I figure it's just a small team, trying to churn through a ton of orders to get them out the door.  

Hope they enjoy the extra $50,000+ they overcharged in shipping costs

3 weeks of these shipping have passed and a ton of people still don't have their copies. I sent an email today which shockingly was answered within a few hours (they ignored my emails from November and December). Asked when they would be shipping by and was told "These are still all currently shipping" which is not an answer. They cc'd staff about the overcharge on shipping. I recreated the same order and sent a screenshot to show I was overcharged in November. We'll see if they do anything about that. I also pointed out I ordered 1 minute after they went on sale which they didn't acknowledge. It's amazing they have the power and ability to get these licensed and pressed but can't manage shipments to save their life. And having the artwork cut off and discolored is absurd. I know I can't be the only person pissed off about how bad they're handling this.

25 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

3 weeks of these shipping have passed and a ton of people still don't have their copies. I sent an email today which shockingly was answered within a few hours (they ignored my emails from November and December). Asked when they would be shipping by and was told "These are still all currently shipping" which is not an answer. They cc'd staff about the overcharge on shipping. I recreated the same order and sent a screenshot to show I was overcharged in November. We'll see if they do anything about that. I also pointed out I ordered 1 minute after they went on sale which they didn't acknowledge. It's amazing they have the power and ability to get these licensed and pressed but can't manage shipments to save their life. And having the artwork cut off and discolored is absurd. I know I can't be the only person pissed off about how bad they're handling this.

I'm just glad that it's unlikely they'll ever press anything else I want.

7 minutes ago, 1876records said:

maybe you all have learned your lesson and will stop ordering from Parting Gift???

You keep bringing this up as though most of the folks who ordered from them weren't like, "Fuck, these guys suck but there is no other way to get this for a remotely reasonable price."

Everyone gets it, dude. You just come across as obsessive and annoying.

9 minutes ago, 1876records said:

maybe you all have learned your lesson and will stop ordering from Parting Gift???

I'm sure if many of us could have ordered elsewhere we would have. This is my second order with them and I didn't have any difficulty getting my first order which was Gutter Phenomenon. It seems like most of the problems started in the later part of 2023 aside from not pressing enough of certain records but they fixed that issue. Most of us ordered these before the Black Friday fiasco of unshipped orders.

3 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

You keep bringing this up as though most of the folks who ordered from them weren't like, "Fuck, these guys suck but there is no other way to get this for a remotely reasonable price."

Everyone gets it, dude. You just come across as obsessive and annoying.

Right? It’s not like a few labels got the rights and we had a choice. It was either this or nothing, and given the state of this band, we opted for giving this label a shot. I’m sure we’ll all eventually get them, but all they need is some better communication and we’d all be happy (lame art quality aside). 

Edited by Sad Heart
Autocorrect mistakes.