Every Time I Die - Album 9

2 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

anyone looking to buy these a little heads up with thier new site...

they took away the media mail option and and the only shipping option is this: 1 record 6 bucks, 2 records 15 bucks, 3 records 19 bucks. Enjoy :) 

Lovely - and their packaging is about as chintzy as it gets.  

Edit: I just went on to check myself.  I put 2 records in cart, and the only shipping option is "UPS Below 1 lb" and it's $16.82.  WTF!

Edited by hallowken78

4 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

anyone looking to buy these a little heads up with thier new site...

they took away the media mail option and and the only shipping option is this: 1 record 6 bucks, 2 records 15 bucks, 3 records 19 bucks. Enjoy :) 

If it's insured starting at $15 I can't complain too much. If it's not...woof.

The checkout page said not to refresh, but I didn't see anyone else posting about having an issue so I went ahead and refreshed and was able to check out immediately.  I went with the /1000 bundle and then grabbed the /2000 variants for Big Dirty and Last Night.   My shipping was "USPS under 4 lbs" and cost $21.25!

Edited by hallowken78

I was stupid enough to buy Hot damn for 32 bucks shipped to the us, and it will be around 50 bucks when it gets here but whatever at least now I'll finally own the 2 good ETID albums alongside with gutter also from them. 

Also nice touch that even If I wanted to order directly I won't be able to because they deleted a lot of countires from their shipping to list... lame

Edited by xfactor675

To go back on these weird shipping prices: since they only allowed this USPS 2lbs and no other option such as priority: if they ship it media uninsured and it's damaged: you can absolutely file a claim for them refusing to sell you insurance on your package. Just something to keep in mind.

Also the fact they have no FAQ page or policy page that I can find is totally insane. This mega 10+ companies group is a mess.

• 4 weeks later...

Comparing my Parting Gift pressing (Left) with my Suburban Home pressing (Right)

Artwork is considerably worse for the new pressing in detail and in color, which is a shame. Parting Gift artwork is zoomed in, cutting off some of the imagery, and is overall blurry and muted.

that being said, to my untrained ears the sound is only slightly worse on the Parting Gift pressing and is definitely worth it in that respect

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 3 months later...