Every Time I Die - Album 9

it's really boring.  It's just a not as good version of ETID, so I'll just listen to ETID.  Better Lovers is bringing something different to the table, it doesn't feel like ETIDv2.

Optimistic that maybe that's because he's trying to hook the ETID fans? Maybe the next song will branch out into something more interesting?

On 10/15/2023 at 8:58 AM, youspinmeround said:

This interview Keith talks about all the influences of the album. I was intrigued to hear the song as a result but it sounds nothing like those at all.

Ditto! I was expecting Alice In Chains, instead I got more metalcore.

2 hours ago, daegor said:

it's really boring.  It's just a not as good version of ETID, so I'll just listen to ETID.  Better Lovers is bringing something different to the table, it doesn't feel like ETIDv2.

Optimistic that maybe that's because he's trying to hook the ETID fans? Maybe the next song will branch out into something more interesting?

Thought the same thing. And maybe that's unfair to certain extent since vocals will always be a major key in what we think about when we hear a new project. But Better Lovers jus seemed a bit more fresh imo. 

Also, am I the only one that thought it was a bit cringe with all the "The Return of Keith Buckley" marketing? Maybe I'm wrong, but it just felt like Better Lovers came out of nowhere and let the music talk. Whereas this was more 'hey everyone looks it's me Keith and two dudes' hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

* there will be bundles available. 

That’s good news. I already have Hot Damn from the creep records repress a few years back but want LNIT and BD. If they made us add them separately, just have a feeling one would sell out and then force me into a loop of removing items that adds a few seconds that makes the other sell out. Ha

There are copies of the 2022 press of Gutter Phenomenon, up in the shop currently if anyone missed out, don't know how many are left. 

https://takethistoheartrecords.com/products/every-time-i-die-gutter-phenomenon

Am definitely in for LNIT & Big Dirty tomorrow

Edited by IntoXAnother

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

That’s good news. I already have Hot Damn from the creep records repress a few years back but want LNIT and BD. If they made us add them separately, just have a feeling one would sell out and then force me into a loop of removing items that adds a few seconds that makes the other sell out. Ha

UxJuoQG.png 

seems like we're going to have to do the shopping cart shuffle for only 2

Still have a full set of all the original pressings from Vinyl Collective for these three records.  And the original boxset in both color ways (that included Gutter and not Big Dirty). Got test pressings of the Gutter, Last Night and Big Dirty. Never did find one for Hot Damn! 

that box set when it came out was how I found this place a million years ago. 

5 hours ago, IntoXAnother said:

There are copies of the 2022 press of Gutter Phenomenon, up in the shop currently if anyone missed out, don't know how many are left. 

https://takethistoheartrecords.com/products/every-time-i-die-gutter-phenomenon

Am definitely in for LNIT & Big Dirty tomorrow

Doing the lord’s work, thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, hookups96 said:

Still have a full set of all the original pressings from Vinyl Collective for these three records.  And the original boxset in both color ways (that included Gutter and not Big Dirty). Got test pressings of the Gutter, Last Night and Big Dirty. Never did find one for Hot Damn! 

that box set when it came out was how I found this place a million years ago. 

I got copies of Hot Damn and The Big Dirty thru Suburban Home in 2009. They were on sale… I think for $8.