(PO) The Menzingers - Some of it Was True (10/13/23)

51 minutes ago, FavoriteSights&Sounds said:

Their website is locked now, but if you put in your email they will give you early access.

Also it looks like the album comes out 1/26/24 and there is a black vinyl and red vinyl for indie stores 

https://spinmeroundstore.com/UPC/045778801602

Either they are expecting a big vinyl delay or that store missed with the album release date, the album is on Apple Music now with the same October 13 date as mentioned before. These guys have done Friday the 13th themed videos and merch before so it seems pretty bang on.

35 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Either they are expecting a big vinyl delay or that store missed with the album release date, the album is on Apple Music now with the same October 13 date as mentioned before. These guys have done Friday the 13th themed videos and merch before so it seems pretty bang on.

I’m going to say it’s a vinyl delay, because that site is used for tons of indie stores. It is just an interface and caters to any record store.

album is coming October, but I think vinyl is just later.

27 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

I joined the patreon and got my PO in. They currently have 3 versions on their webstore. A /250 signed and /500 with different color alt artwork but they share the same vinyl color and a webstore exclusive. Be prepared to pay a lot for shipping, too. No media mail option.

Finally a reason to join their patreon. Secured the /250. Bummed their won't be a tour variant in December. 

2 hours ago, FavoriteSights&Sounds said:

I’m going to say it’s a vinyl delay, because that site is used for tons of indie stores. It is just an interface and caters to any record store.

album is coming October, but I think vinyl is just later.

Damn a 5 month preorder, thought we were mostly past this. I guess epitaph doesn’t have enough scratch to get the ball rolling a bit in advance of taking the customer’s money.

4 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Went with the Epitaph /500 color variant. The two singles are excellent, as expected. Getting Menzingers and Gaslight two weeks apart is wild. October is gonna be special.

Rumor is new blink record on Oct. 20th before WWWY fest too.

PO'd the /250 when I got the email from the band this morning. It was a bit pricey but it's also signed by the band and numbered. 

7 minutes ago, veggiecorecords said:

Rumor is new blink record on Oct. 20th before WWWY fest too.

PO'd the /250 when I got the email from the band this morning. It was a bit pricey but it's also signed by the band and numbered. 

I went with that one too 

this record is very good. RW/ATP vibes for sure. YMMV but its a big step up from From Exile IMO (an album I still enjoyed)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to (PO) The Menzingers - Some of it Was True (10/13/23)