What video games have you been playing?

I built up enough points at GameStop to get a $10 certificate so I used that towards a copy of Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour Edition. I'm not sure how I even did it, because I buy games at Best Buy since I'm a member there and get 20% off. Physical copies of Duke are GS exclusive anyway, so it worked out in my favor. 

I fully recommend Duke fans getting this. It feels better than the 360 port IMO, and there are some extra levels. I haven't made it that far yet but I'm sure they're tight. 

On 10/15/2016 at 8:58 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

Yeah this is years later as far as I can tell. 

Fuck this game is great. I'm gonna shoot you that request now. You're right, the meta game is fuckin awesome. I love all the epic and legendary items. 

I will admit my main gripe is how slow it takes to accumulate coins to buy packs. I'm pretty sure this is to get you to spend $$, which I think is so lame. At least Halo 5 did it right. Also the double xp event further proved that this game is going to be a LONG GRIND to get to level 10 for each Horde class and reup 10 times. 

Having said that, Escalation is pretty much the best game mode in the Gears universe.

so who usually has console deals on Cyber Mondays?  A friend let me borrow his PS4 a few months back and I loved it.  The Last Of Us and Rocket League!  I'm sure I can go somewhere on Black Friday (which I hate) and get a deal, but I'm looking to grab one online that accepts PayPal (credit).  I hear the the PS4 Slim bundle w/ Uncharted 4 is going to be $250 which sounds good to me.

9 hours ago, curator said:

so who usually has console deals on Cyber Mondays?  A friend let me borrow his PS4 a few months back and I loved it.  The Last Of Us and Rocket League!  I'm sure I can go somewhere on Black Friday (which I hate) and get a deal, but I'm looking to grab one online that accepts PayPal (credit).  I hear the the PS4 Slim bundle w/ Uncharted 4 is going to be $250 which sounds good to me.

Amazon will probably have great deals but I don't think they take PayPal. I never order anything but records really so I have no clue what webstores take PayPal. 

10 hours ago, curator said:

Best Buy accepts PayPal and typically unless the deal is insane you can get their Black Friday stuff online as well as in store, no need to wait for Monday.

5 hours ago, The Saint said:

Anyone else underwhelmed by Battlefield 1? Not the shooter of the year so far like I was hoping. At least not yet. Maybe it's time to finally get Overwatch or Titanfall 2 this weekend. 

I'm worried Titanfall 2 got butchered but I'll still give it a shot. Hoping for a good Black Friday deal on it. 

If anyone doesnt already own the first two Gears of War games, I have codes for them. Backwards compatible on the One. I can't count how many times I've been given these games for free, and I've owned them all for ages. 

Edit: make that Gears 1-3 & Judgment. I legitimately got 2 codes for each game from buying Gears 4. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

So this past weekend, I have been using the Fabricator glitch in Gears of War 4 which stacks your skill cards. In other words, if you're the Scout, you can get 9,999,999 in the Fabricator by wave 7 or 8...so 1-50 on Insane takes about 45 minutes if someone has the Hammer Strike skill card. Trying to get all of my classes leveled as high as I can before it gets patched tomorrow morning. Also, it looks like if you quit out as one class and then rejoin as another class, you can level up both classes at the same time. 

Never played Titanfall before, but redboxed Titanfall 2 the otehr night because it looked cool.  I freakin loved it.  THis is so much funner than Gears Of War 4.  I just signed back up for gamefly so I can get this and the new COD.  Would rahter spend the $20 a month instead of buying both for $130 and then trading them both back in 2 months later for $35 lol.  Really excited to play Steep too in December.  Been dying for a skiing game

Skyrim Special Edition. Love this game! And it's quite amazing... this is my 4th or 5th play-through (across both the 360/PC and now One) and I'm still finding new quests/locations/hidden loot caches/etc. Doing Trying to do a quick achievement run so I can get to the console modding.

I know all the Kingdom Hearts stuff has been done to death, but holy shit.  They just announced 1.5 and 2.5 for the PS4.  It comes with Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, RE: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, and RE: Coded.  So we get 6 games remade for the PS4 on one disc for $50.  Comes out in March.

I'm so soooo excited for this.  Kingdom Hearts is probably my favorite game series ever and like I said, I know they've all just recently been redone for the PS3, but I never had a PS3, so I'm pumped to be able to play them all again.  Plus I'm sure they'll look amazing on a. current gen console

19 hours ago, FiggyPuddling said:

I know all the Kingdom Hearts stuff has been done to death, but holy shit.  They just announced 1.5 and 2.5 for the PS4.  It comes with Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, RE: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep, and RE: Coded.  So we get 6 games remade for the PS4 on one disc for $50.  Comes out in March.

I'm so soooo excited for this.  Kingdom Hearts is probably my favorite game series ever and like I said, I know they've all just recently been redone for the PS3, but I never had a PS3, so I'm pumped to be able to play them all again.  Plus I'm sure they'll look amazing on a. current gen console

Fuck, I might have to get that. I've only ever beaten one, but I did beat it a few times. Such a great game.

Anyone looking for a One? I have a promo code for $50 off through the below retailers on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/rpp/video-games/Xbox-Promotion

Code: SXB162ETS4PJK2W9J

Edited by Thomas³

On 11/2/2016 at 10:53 AM, FiggyPuddling said:

fuck, this is going to finally push me to get one