Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Posting my Strung Out Collection. Hoping someone will post a Strung Out collection of their own that is more complete/blows mine out of the water...

super old, but not missing to much... not pictured but added the colored box set, but not the fat store version. I also traded my opaque blue twisted by design.

Updated Strung Out collection:

lps.jpg

lps7in.jpg

LPs2.jpg

I don't know how you all do it. I have every blink album and just started some variants and it's already killed my wallet. I commend you all. Looking at those spreads of glorious vinyl is very impressive.

Now I just mainly stick to Less Than Jake, which is pretty insane to begin to with. The only other band I'm trying to "complete" is Anberlin. Which is pretty easy considering there are almost no variants and only a few extra releases outside of albums. All I'm missing of theirs is a variant clear Godspeed 7" that doesn't come up too often.

When I really started getting in to records I would pick up variants of certain bands as they came out but I've pared down most of my collection to just one of whatever album/record now.

When I really started getting in to records I would pick up variants of certain bands as they came out but I've pared down most of my collection to just one of whatever album/record now.

This is exactly how I am now. I used to get every 3 pack or 4 pack, but now I stick to collecting 2 bands and get one of everything else.

2nibin7.jpg

Not much, but I started filling out some variants. Two on the left are sealed splatter variants. I think what I'm eventually going to do with this collection is try to get a different variant of each album. Right now, the collection is 60% splatter. So eventually I want a different press for each album (1 splatter, 1 white, 1 black, etc.) and sell the others.

Have a black Buddha coming in, and looking for a yellow/blue swirl Cheshire.

Got the AOF collection out yesterday after spinning the new box set - Here's my lot. I forgot to grab Maths Sheet White Press, but i also have that

IMG_20140912_172744_zps9b2fd9f1.jpg

Still Missing 

Crisis Picture Disc

Crisis Red Press

OCYC - Clear/Black Red/Black

Crisis Bonus Tracks OG press

Aussie 7" Black OG press

Boiled Frogs

Insulation Tapes 7" OG press

Got the AOF collection out yesterday after spinning the new box set - Here's my lot. I forgot to grab Maths Sheet White Press, but i also have that

IMG_20140912_172744_zps9b2fd9f1.jpg

Still Missing 

Crisis Picture Disc

Crisis Red Press

OCYC - Clear/Black Red/Black

Crisis Bonus Tracks OG press

Aussie 7" Black OG press

Boiled Frogs

Insulation Tapes 7" OG press

So good! I need to post a more recent picture of mine, but god knows when the 2nd edition will arrive. All KRM have said is that Dine Alone didn't send enough and some of them were damaged, so it's delayed :/

1502746_10100132844670825_69850808813268

Rancid Records collection. Besides the tests I own, my favorite is the AOCTW clothe prototype cover limited to 3 and the LFATB artwork.

Missing:

Devils Brigade - Vampire Girl black

Nekromantix - Gargoyles red

Unseen - LTWB blue and yellow

Rancid - BSCS CD - 26 song US edition, Japan promo, Japan digipack edition

RR8 was a White Knuckle Ride 12" that was scratched and never released.

Rancid Records collection. Besides the tests I own, my favorite is the AOCTW clothe prototype cover limited to 3 and the LFATB artwork.

Missing:

Are those test picture discs? those are pretty rad! how'd you manage those?

Missing:

Are those test picture discs? those are pretty rad! how'd you manage those?

About 2010ish I got the 5 pic disc tests and the SSW and DB 12" tests directly from Machete. The guy who used to run that place left and was selling some of his belongings. I paid around $100-$120 total for the 7 tests and the AOCTW cloth. They were going to do the cloth cover for every copy of every picture disc but after making 3 it was just too much work. I own one, Dave Sloan still owns one, and he sold the 3rd on ebay.

I also got the LFATB artwork when it was on sale many years ago on the Machete MFG website.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic