VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

Ok here's the list. I'll go through it and cross off people who sent. 

daegor

Kevin !

jhulud

BHR Larry

cesar11

tellallyourfriends

Knocksville

jeffersonhowell

randomfortunepa

zacaroo21

BillyA

Madie

Kriss

gkersey

Marc

hudsoncomplex

ronniegwilliams

onlettingjoe

seangj

controlthebleeding

ozfactor

thejesseb

element101

yoyocasey

bkbrandonk

selfreliable

spaghetti

dreamover

Justin Communique

stevetangent

3arl

hobohunter48

ianmonstra

noalertplanet

beardacus

smailtronic

diabretic

tokimedo

paintedinexile

scottheisel

almightyseancore

I have gone through and marked off who I could. To get your name crossed off, your receiver must confirm.

gkersey, i'm already on it. 

these are the people who have not received their packages:

cesar - sending out Saturday

Jhulud - contacted waiting for reply

bkbrandonk - sent

randomfortunepa - contacted, waiting for reply.

i'm contacting the rest of the SSs to see what the hold up is. 

that is correct. hopefully you liked it all. 

i did. and thanks a lot dude. loved the stickies with the little notes on em. you really like hit every single thing about me. the TOYPAJ cds were a seriously nice touch, as i lost mine a long time ago and have forever wanted to get another set. 

i really need to post up the photo and the list of all the cool shit you sent me. ill get around to that sooner rather than later. 

Ok here's the list. I'll go through it and cross off people who sent.

daegor

Kevin !

jhulud

BHR Larry

cesar11

tellallyourfriends

Knocksville

jeffersonhowell

randomfortunepa

zacaroo21

BillyA

Madie

Kriss

gkersey

Marc

hudsoncomplex

ronniegwilliams

onlettingjoe

seangj

controlthebleeding

ozfactor

thejesseb

element101

yoyocasey

bkbrandonk

selfreliable

spaghetti

dreamover

Justin Communique

stevetangent

3arl

hobohunter48

ianmonstra

noalertplanet

beardacus

smailtronic

almightseancore

diabretic

tokimedo

paintedinexile

scottheisel

almightyseancore

I have gone through and marked off who I could. To get your name crossed off, your receiver must confirm.

I sent. Check with Mike (controlthebleeding).

My Secret Santa package showed up today. I opened it to find the following:

-a ton of free-floating potpourri flakes all over everything in the package.

-a flattened piece of aluminum foil that appeared to at one point have a ton of potpourri inside it.

-an LP by a band called Tear It Up I'm unfamiliar with (and the vinyl looks to have gone through the wringer—I'll need to give it a good cleaning before trying to play it).

-Two 7-inches by hardcore bands I've never heard of (The Real Enemy and Still Ill), sent without outer sleeves, natch.

-a Crime In Stereo LP I already owned.

-a note from my Secret Santa that, for one of his clues, wrote, "I kind of hate you."

Based on the package's contents and the Chicago postmark, I'm guessing it's from Justin Communique. So, uh, thanks, I guess?

-a flattened piece of aluminum foil that appeared to at one point have a ton of potpourri inside it.

-an LP by a band called Tear It Up I'm unfamiliar with (and the vinyl looks to have gone through the wringer—I'll need to give it a good cleaning before trying to play it).

-Two 7-inches by hardcore bands I've never heard of (The Real Enemy and Still Ill), sent without outer sleeves, natch.

-a note from my Secret Santa that, for one of his clues, wrote, "I kind of hate you."

Based on the package's contents and the Chicago postmark, I'm guessing it's from Justin Communique. So, uh, thanks, I guess?

Haha, this is what Secret Santa should be all about, fucking with people.

Tear it Up and Real Enemy were bands I was pretty into in the early 2000s.  In fact I'm sure I still have a handful of their records.

holy shit that is amazing!!!! 

Awesome, just awesome

Best gift ever. Is the Tear it Up Lp "Nothing to Nothing" because if it is, you are in for a treat. Great record.