I helped my friend's dad put hardwood in their (almost) whole house. It was a major pain in the ass but looked great.

I love hardwoods with an area rug :)

That's good. Hardwood floors are the best., though I do sorta like carpet in bedrooms.

I am not going to be surprised if I lose power tonight. It is insanely windy out right now. The streets are littered with branches. Some crazy cold from is blowing in, and it's raining quite hard, and it's supposed to turn to snow tomorrow. Fun after a 65F day.

We're big on area rugs in rooms, but for some reason we're strictly hardwood in the bedroom.

Bad weatherrrrrrrrr.

Area rugs are awesome too, I have two in my living room/dining room area. Carpet is just nice in bedrooms when it's cold out. The feeling of the carpet on your bare feet in the winter is amazing.

Yeah just read a little blurb on it - The Deuce. Sounds interesting. I'm also very excited to start hbo's new series Vinyl. Waiting to finish the wire haha. 

have you seen the knick? hbo had the knick season 1 streaming in celebrating the release of season 2. I never watched that much tv in one day before. wicked excited to catch season 2 when i can.

I'm hoping to start Vinyl in the next week or two.  Haven't had the time quite yet.  The Knick has interested me for a while, but once again time has prevented me from watching it.  I'm not big on binge watching either, so when I'm behind on something it takes me a while to get caught up.

Tonight, before a concert in York, PA... I went to Sheetz and got this:

BkLBulPCYAAeJ8N.png

Anybody who says that Wawa is better than Sheetz.... please rethink this.

On the way home, Waze took me through Intercourse, PA (which, the last - and only time I was ever there was with my ex).. trying not to let that ruin an otherwise great night.

Tonight, before a concert in York, PA... I went to Sheetz and got this:

BkLBulPCYAAeJ8N.png

Anybody who says that Wawa is better than Sheetz.... please rethink this.

On the way home, Waze took me through Intercourse, PA (which, the last - and only time I was ever there was with my ex).. trying not to let that ruin an otherwise great night.

Look how shitty that meat looks. I would make that at home though.

I started in Octoberish. I burnt out around season 4. You need to take that show very slowly.

I didn't start until years later, some parts are obviously very dated, but overall, the show is great.

Look how shitty that meat looks. I would make that at home though.

It tasted good!

Thank you to whoever introduced me to Caspian.

Agreed! That Audio Tree session was great, I need to check out more of them.

Area rugs are awesome too, I have two in my living room/dining room area. Carpet is just nice in bedrooms when it's cold out. The feeling of the carpet on your bare feet in the winter is amazing.

I love area rugs too but my dog always flips the edges on them. I made a really nice rug for my room and it's constantly flipped on the side and I don't know how many times I've almost tripped on it. She likes to roll around on her back and I guess somehow she grabs the edge and rolls it up with her.

As long as it tastes good. Haha. It did remind me to make a pizza bagel though. Haven't had one in a while.

This reminds me how long it's been since I made a pizza omelette. May have to do that soon. Also, I really hate how this thread now has a Sheetz sandwich just staring me in the face, mocking me, reminding me how far away even the nearest Sheetz is from me.

Stupid no-Sheetz-having New England.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic