10 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

My Holy Ghost just shipped and I'll give you my DL code when it gets here!

Dope! Thanks dude. I used to be all about music piracy but now I'm lazy and only have a phone.

7 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Youth group was early this week, then I have to work both jobs starting at 12

Both jobs at once? Hardcore.

12 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Dope! Thanks dude. I used to be all about music piracy but now I'm lazy and only have a phone.

Both jobs at once? Hardcore.

You like Modern Baseball? I thought you'd hate it for the same reasons I do...

Washing dishes and running a mini golf course like a hardcore motherfucker

Got through about half of ToT on my way to work. Still don't like the shoegaze vocals but they're less grating here than on GoE. Really really dig the music. Love the Hum riff in one of the songs. The album is like listening to 90s alt rock filtered through the haze of a dream.

Finally got adblock on this old piece of crap computer I have to use. It kept freezing on this site randomly for like 45 seconds straight while it loaded ads I couldn't figure it out for the last few days and then I noticed it saying loading googleads at the bottom, and it was driving me berserk

58 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I've actually never heard MoBo before but that album is getting mad hype and I'm interested.

I mostly o my listen to digital when I'm in my car so I don't like streaming.

Ok maybe someone else can answer this but why is it MoBo? Isn't that ModernBOSEball?

40 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

The album is like listening to 90s alt rock filtered through the haze of a dream.

that's a great description.

11 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

When someone says mobo, I can only think of motherboard. 

I just dropped my turntable off, so no spinning records for a week :(.

ugh, bummer. hopefully they get it done asap for you. Also can someone please tell ETID I need new music now

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Got through about half of ToT on my way to work. Still don't like the shoegaze vocals but they're less grating here than on GoE. Really really dig the music. Love the Hum riff in one of the songs. The album is like listening to 90s alt rock filtered through the haze of a dream.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.  ToT is their Siamese Dream. It's pretty amazing. 

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I don't hate the vocals on ToT, but they're definitely not my favorite part of the record. I definitely dig this record though - it's not AOTY for me by any stretch, but might end up a top 10. It reminds me of some band I used to listen to in high school, and I can't think who...but at the same time, it sounds pretty fresh, and less dated than other 90's Worship bands I've heard.

Hey folks! How's everyone on this fine Saturday? 

I'm still on my random spontaneous Texas mini adventure. Going to be heading down to Austin tomorrow for a few days. I've never been and don't really have much of a plan other than trying to eat all the food possible and hitting up a couple record stores and maybe going to a show or two. Anyone have any recommendations for things to eat, places to go, etc? 

@Thomas³? @texan4life? @deafening

38 minutes ago, themeconspiracy said:

I'm still on my random spontaneous Texas mini adventure. Going to be heading down to Austin tomorrow for a few days. I've never been and don't really have much of a plan other than trying to eat all the food possible and hitting up a couple record stores and maybe going to a show or two. Anyone have any recommendations for things to eat, places to go, etc? 

Your Texan snap stories have been great

37 minutes ago, themeconspiracy said:

Valentina's Tex Mex BBQ. On 7th street, there's Brazilian food(Boteca) Singapore food truck(NaiNai), coffee shop(Vintage Heart Coffee) and tea truck(Bundricks) all on the same area.  Another coffee place called wright bros brew and brew and they sell Brisket kolaches from a BBQ trailer called Kerlin not far from each other. Via 313 is a Detroit style pizza that's been voted one of the best in the country. I'm making myself so hungry right now.  

Some record stores are end of an ear and sound gallery( sound gallery has more turntables and equip than vinyl though). 

MCS is Tuesday! Don't know of anything else of the top of my head. I'll look up some stuff and get back to you. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic