The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I love how all of the people selling the test presses on eBay are treating the records like a Print versus the Vinyl Test press that they are.

For instance, a bunch are listed and most of them have no info (matrix grooves) for anyone to know what they are bidding on. Basically people are buying a $100+ record jacket print. 

Do these come in any sort of shrink from Mondo? Or is the vinyl readily accessible?

If it's the latter, there's really no excuse for any seller not to include information as crucial as what release it actually is you're bidding on...

Do these come in any sort of shrink from Mondo? Or is the vinyl readily accessible?

If it's the latter, there's really no excuse for any seller not to include information as crucial as what release it actually is you're bidding on...

That's the thing, I'm pretty sure these were just in an outer slip sleeve not shrink wrapped. If these eBay sellers would advertise which record they have I believe they would get more looks.

Theyre in open sleeves. But no one is going to bid a test of The Visitor up to $250 so...

Yes, but on the flip-side if it's a $250 BIN and it doesn't give a release number I'm going to assume it's The Visitor.

You don't see the guy with the Batman TP being vague about what he's got!

I just want to get this straight, Shaun of the Dead is $25 right? Is it a Single LP, is that why it is cheaper than Jurassic Park? Wasn't Jurassic Park $35 on the Mondo site? Also, I'm seeing people comment on their Version B strawberry copies, does it really have a scent and does anybody worry about that wearing off onto other records?

Tried getting into the full mondo catalog but with the items I was already missing... and now the insane amount coming out of the con, not to mention the merger with Death Waltz?

I don't think I can financially keep up.

Might be selling a few items off...

If not I'll try and trade some of my Batman 7''s and Studio Ghibli variants to fill some gaps...

Everyone who championed to not have individual threads for mondo releases a few months back must be kicking themselves. ^that's probably the 5th or 6th time I've read that specific question...today.

I just think all this information about future releases should just be displayed on the first post. 

Then rename the thread..

Mondo Thread - Iron Giant | Looper etc.. (Information on Page 1)