The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Did you ONLY order Version B or did you order both? I got both and haven't gotten and ship confirmation yet, maybe theres a holdup on Version A?

They always ship single orders first. If you ordered multiple items yours will probably ship sometime between now and thanksgiving.

As Gucci said, Middle of Beyond's stuff is pretty pricey. I didn't even realize this was made by them at first. 

http://middleofbeyond.com/collections/sweaters

Add a few bucks for this being licensed content and $85 doesn't seem too crazy. Also, as I stated, these are actual knit sweaters, which aren't cheap to begin with. The majority of the "ugly sweaters" sold over the last few years are just a crappy Hanes crewneck with an iron-on print. The price does seem crazy for an article of clothing, but when you think about what's going into it, it's not that far-fetched. I have a couple friends that have an MoB sweater, and they don't fuck around on the quality.

I'm on a self imposed vinyl ban at the moment (went a little crazy with purchases this month) but I keep telling myself a sweaters not vinyl..... Nothing like trying to get out on a technicality with your own conscience.

In other news I received shipping confirmation on my two (1 for me. 1 for AndrewLucas)