The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Thanks @MayCauseDeath for quoting so I can see the same nonsense I suspected.  Sorry to burst your bubbles @Derek and Friends I don't click "Show Post Anyway"...if I wanted to see your childish rape jokes I wouldn't have blocked you in the first place.  But yeah it's pretty simple make posts  like it and I block you and I never see your crap again.  No sweat off my back. I'm here for the record talk not the rape chatter, but feel free to keep spewing it though so everyone else can see your true colors too.

So...I know Ben is a flipper and kind of annoying sometimes, but I have to say you guys are taking this to a level that is even more annoying than he is. I'm sorry there isn't some Curious George OST that smells like bananas coming out for you to talk about, but you're acting like a bunch of eight year olds.

You're better than this. Grow up. You're destroying your own thread.

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

So...I know Ben is a flipper and kind of annoying sometimes, but I have to say you guys are taking this to a level that is even more annoying than he is. I'm sorry there isn't some Curious George OST that smells like bananas coming out for you to talk about, but you're acting like a bunch of eight year olds.

You're better than this. Grow up. You're destroying your own thread.

I gagged a little at the thought of banana scented vinyl...then I remembered Jack Johnson did the Curious George soundtrack and almost puked.

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

I feel dirty doing this, and apologize to everyone here...

but is anyone buying any new releases today? Tempted to get Legion as I never grabbed the standard version.

Legion and wolfcop for me....

Series peaked my interest and remember hearing the sounds thinking that would be great in vinyl....didn't even know it had a regular release til I received Mondo email...

I don't find the need to apologize to anyone for posting a few movie titles with the word "gape" in them.  This thread has been trash for a while and the OP (my man Buzzerson) has even acknowledged this with his ingenious titles.  For years now, HE WHO CANNOT BE NAMED has intentionally stirred the pot in a variety of threads. If a few folks want to have a little fun at his expense, I don't see anything wrong with it. 

Edited by Secular Haze