The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So what all exclusives will be at MondoCon? I know Iron Giant, Texas Chainsaw, and 2001 A Space Odyssey. What about any other exclusives from Waxwork and what not? I'm trying to get a good run down of what all I want to grab.

Also going to throw this out there. I can pick up some extra stuff for the boards like andrewlucas did with the Halloween exclusive if people can pay in advance. I'll try my best to get what I can. I don't have a ton of spare money right now so the only way would be payment in advance. I'm definitely not trying to scam anyone. If you're interested in anything let me know via PM and we can work it out.

My wife and I are both going on Saturday but are unable to make it Sunday so I'm sad to be missing the Texas Chainsaw screening. I really wanted to get a copy of the record but I guess I'll have to find it some other way.

So what all exclusives will be at MondoCon? I know Iron Giant, Texas Chainsaw, and 2001 A Space Odyssey. What about any other exclusives from Waxwork and what not? I'm trying to get a good run down of what all I want to grab.

Also going to throw this out there. I can pick up some extra stuff for the boards like andrewlucas did with the Halloween exclusive if people can pay in advance. I'll try my best to get what I can. I don't have a ton of spare money right now so the only way would be payment in advance. I'm definitely not trying to scam anyone. If you're interested in anything let me know via PM and we can work it out.

My wife and I are both going on Saturday but are unable to make it Sunday so I'm sad to be missing the Texas Chainsaw screening. I really wanted to get a copy of the record but I guess I'll have to find it some other way.

God, I would kill someone for the 2001: Space Odyssey. I have like 4 copies of the original soundtrack and would love this. I would be willing to fire off payment in advance. 

One Way Static is selling the OST for Wolfcop as a mondocon exclusive.

And yeah, the TCM 'fan' score will only be available to people who bought screening tix and not at the booth according to Death Waltz. 

Waxwork hasn't said what they'll have record-wise yet to my knowledge. 

I'd glad pay you in advance for any colored Iron Giant records. Thank you for considering this!

Will defintely pay in advance for Iron Giant as well.

One Way Static is having a MondoCon Release.  Wolfcop limited to 1000 so it'll be easily available online after MondoCon too.

I'm curious about this as well, specifically the releases that are con-exclusive and are under 1k copies. Those will likely be much more difficult to pick up via online release after the con. 

So far the only releases I see worth "stressing" over are the Iron Giant Version B from Mondo, and the Texas Chainsaw from Deathwaltz. Am I missing anything?