Star War Episode 1 LP

Guest Fredneck

• 4 weeks later...

Got an update on the I Am Shark mailing list:

Star Wars OST Update

We have the Darkside / 180 Gram variants in and shipping currently. Super excited to finally hold these in hand and show people! We were lucky enough to work out a small pressing with the new manufacturer's schedule and get these. Colored versions are coming very soon, going to see some new test copies this week. If you want to change out your currently order and get a Darkside version, email me at[email protected] and I can switch that out and ship your copy today

I'm not ordering, but in case anyone is still interested in this haha

We are talking about a 12+ month preorder for a vinyl pressing of the Star Wars Episode I soundtrack, of which there will supposedly be 10,000 copies, by a guy with 3 pop punk records under his belt, who originally told his customers to fuck off

This whole thing is constructed of bullshit, it will never clear up

Out of curiosity if we can do a little recap, how many threads have been devoted to this goddamn release? Three? Four? This has been the worst. Just.... this:

We are talking about a 12+ month preorder for a vinyl pressing of the Star Wars Episode I soundtrack, of which there will supposedly be 10,000 copies, by a guy with 3 pop punk records under his belt, who originally told his customers to fuck off

This whole thing is constructed of bullshit, it will never clear up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...