Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Holding my SRC clear copy now and am in utter disbelief. One pictures sleeve split on two sides, the other on 3. Outer sleeve split on top. Why doesn't the company do anything to prevent this? Maybe it wouldn't happen if the sleeves were so right on the records. Needa get some mofi sleeves soon...

Holding my SRC clear copy now and am in utter disbelief. One pictures sleeve split on two sides, the other on 3. Outer sleeve split on top. Why doesn't the company do anything to prevent this? Maybe it wouldn't happen if the sleeves were so right on the records. Needa get some mofi sleeves soon...

Had the same problem, the corners are pretty bent up and the records definitely tried to make their way out of both the sleeves and the outer seem. It was quite the sight. But don't worry, try peeling that sticker off even after applying some heat and the residue makes you forget about all that other stuff.

So here's the thing, RE: These 4 shows

I think they know that YFW and Daisy are the black sheep in terms of what people want to hear. They'd be foolish not to split them as Deja/Devil and YFW/Daisy and the opposite combo the other night.

I'm seeing them the first night of this 4 show tour. There's no way they'd be dumb enough to have the FIRST SHOW be YFW/Daisy, right? 

knowing Brand New they'll play half of each album both nights so technically you hear all 4

Had the same problem, the corners are pretty bent up and the records definitely tried to make their way out of both the sleeves and the outer seem. It was quite the sight. But don't worry, try peeling that sticker off even after applying some heat and the residue makes you forget about all that other stuff.

got #374 and #545 red.

My clear SRC was pretty beat up though too. Disappointing. I hate how flimsy the jackets are, and the sticker is way worse in person.

BUT I have TDAG to listen to on vinyl, that is all that matters.

With just a little time, and very careful peeling, I got the sticker off with little damage. Also, My second LP, or side 3 and 4 has a nice variation or line of color in it like the picture earlier showed. Did all the clear copies come like this? I think it looks pretty cool myself.

photo4-1.jpg

photo4-2.jpg