The Sea & Cake - Runner

Pele - The Nudes

The Mercury Program - Chez Viking

Matt Pond PA - The Dark Leaves

Keelhaul - Triumphant Return to Obscurity

James Blackshaw - The Glass Bead Game

Failure - Comfort

less than $200 shipped to Canada

Looks like the website updated to get rid of all of the out of stock stuff. Had about $150 bucks worth of stuff in cart last night. Left it sitting so whatever is still available when i get home ill buy. Probably gonna miss out on some stuff i want but the amount ive been spending recently i should be buying zero records. Glad to see alot of you are grabbing some really awesome stuf on the cheap though.

Ouch, my wallet...  I loaded my cart up over $100, waited about an hour for my judgement to improve, went back and dropped the things I didn't "need," and still ended up at 5 records for $57 (saved $65).

• Frank Turner - Recovery / We Shall Not Overcome (Color Vinyl - Small Spindle Hole) (7" Vinyl / 45s [Limited / Original / Recent]) 
  • Jimmy Fallon - Blow Your Pants Off (Vinyl LP)
  • Akrobatik - Absolute Value (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP)
  • Common - Resurrection (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP)
  • Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt (2-LPs w/Bonus 10"-180GV) (Vinyl LP)

Just spent $80 and I had trouble getting it that low.  Honestly a couple times I was debating picking up the record, even though I already have it, because it's so cheap and I can't say no.  (Tim Barry records) 

I'll say I'm a bit nervous on a couple of them because when I ordered it was sitting at 1-2 copies and in morning now they are listed as having more copies in stock.  Not a big deal there wasn't anything that I really HAD to have, but a ton of stuff that I wanted.

This sale is awesome.  I added everything I wanted to my cart last night...a little over $350.  Trimmed it down to a purchase of around $130...including No Knife - Hit Man Dreams for $7.85...one more copy left.

Holy shit thanks for the heads up! My copy of this is beat to shit. Ordered! Here's my newest purchases:

Screen_shot_2013_11_12_at_12_06_06_PM.pn

(Plus the Black Heart Procession's Six 2xLP for $9.26.)

Frak! I sat up until 1:30 AM sifting through this site. There was so much stuff, at one point around midnight, I thought they were adding more. It was just stuff I hadn't seen yet. Trimmed from $200 and spent $60ish. Got to have enough money for WMXXX tickets.

Simple Plan: Simple Plan (Color Vinyl)
Item# WEA 3849561 $6.99 USD 1 $6.99 USD Gin Blossoms: Found Out About You / Hey Jealousy
Item# AM 04187 $1.00 USD 1 $1.00 USD Prefuse 73: Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian (2-LPs)
Item# WRP 1791 $2.57 USD 2 $5.14 USD Unwed Sailor: Circles / The White Ox (2-LPs)
Item# BTV 071721 $7.60 USD 1 $7.60 USD Unwed Sailor: The Marionette and the Music Box
Item# BTV 0561 $5.36 USD 1 $5.36 USD Unwed Sailor: Little Wars (2-LPs)
Item# BTV 0831 $7.12 USD 1 $7.12 USD Syl Johnson: Anyone But You / I'm Yours
Item# HI 22607 $0.50 USD 2 $1.00 USD Bright Eyes: There Is No Beginning To The Story (EP + CD)
Item# SDL 100451 $5.99 USD 1 $5.99 USD Boyz II Men: Vibin' / Water Runs Dry
Item# MOT 8604227 $1.00 USD 1 $1.00 USD Miles Davis: Miles Davis and Horns
Item# OJC 00531 $5.50 USD 1 $5.50 USD John Coltrane / Red Garland Trio: Traneing In
Item# OJC 01891 $4.40 USD 1 $4.40 USD Sonny Rollins: With The Modern Jazz Quartet
Item# OJC 00111 $4.00 USD 1 $4.00 USD Mike Gordon: The Green Sparrow (180GV on Green Vinyl)
Item# ROUND 6190831 $1.57 USD 1 $1.57 USD Low: C'mon
Item# SPP 709051 $1.97 USD 1 $1.97 USD

argh damn this thread for making me look again, i saw this yesterday and was annoyed at how hard it was to navigate the site and said screw it, now reading this i took a second look and just spent $80 lol and damn you guys that got bjork medulla, sold out now :(

Pink Friday (2-LPS)
Nicki Minaj
Qty: 1 $8.97
Saved: $11.01

Blue Slide Park (2-LPs)
Mac Miller
Qty: 1 $6.97
Saved: $9.01

The 20/20 Experience (2 Of 2) (2-LPs)
Justin Timberlake
Qty: 1 $20.50
Saved: $9.48

INVSN
Invsn
Qty: 1 $14.95
Saved: $5.03

Go Out (EP)
Jonsi
Qty: 1 $4.57
Saved: $5.41

Voltaic (Deluxe Limited Edition 3-LP 200GV /
Bjork
Qty: 1 $29.99
Saved: $44.99

tim kasher - the game of monogamy

the good life - lovers need lawyers

the good life - help wanted nights

reach the sky - so far from home

foundation - when the smoke clears

cruel hand - lock & key

burning love - rotten thing to say

this is hell - black mass

electric wizard - witchcult today

$70.

Ouch, my wallet...  I loaded my cart up over $100, waited about an hour for my judgement to improve, went back and dropped the things I didn't "need," and still ended up at 5 records for $57 (saved $65).

• Frank Turner - Recovery / We Shall Not Overcome (Color Vinyl - Small Spindle Hole) (7" Vinyl / 45s [Limited / Original / Recent]) 
  • Jimmy Fallon - Blow Your Pants Off (Vinyl LP)
  • Akrobatik - Absolute Value (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP)
  • Common - Resurrection (2-LPs) (Vinyl LP)
  • Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt (2-LPs w/Bonus 10"-180GV) (Vinyl LP)

You dropped things you didn't need and kept a Jimmy Fallon record?

I kid, I kid

What the heck. How did I miss that?

a lot of B9 stuff is on sale. just type in bridge 9 and search for vinyl. the only thing i didnt get that i thought about was that last mother of mercy LP but i wasnt too into it so i skipped it. bunch of deathwish stuff as well. people need to snap up those rise and fall LPs.