PO NOW: ...Is A Real Boy 10th Anniversary Box Set

If only they'd use that money to do something worthwhile...like repress "Hi, Everything's Great" or press "Let Me Come Home"

I've got Hi, Everything's Great, but I would love Let Me Come Home and I would go absolutely nuts for Hey, Everything's Fine (not that I'm holding my breath on it).

It's flabbergasting to me that anyone could even try to justify this existing, much less paying $55-130 of their own money to own it. This is the exact same tracklisting as the original 2xLP (including Walk Through Hell, not sure what's confusing about its inclusion) spread out over FOUR TEN INCH RECORDS. If you want to listen to this whole thing, you'll be flipping sides seven times for like an hour of music. Not to mention you'll be doing so a minimum of 5 months from now.

was walk through hell on the original as well? my mistake then.  :D  will edit

I've got Hi, Everything's Great, but I would love Let Me Come Home and I would go absolutely nuts for Hey, Everything's Fine (not that I'm holding my breath on it).

I used to have Hi... on white, and sold it long ago. Never even seen another person talk about a white version. I regret it so much now.

I'd love all of the above!

Its awesome that they post all their old EP's/demos/ and obscure stuff on their bandcamp for download. Such a great group of guys

so, $65 for what looks like a nicely packaged 4x10" box set = evil

$40 for 2xLP TDAG repress = fully erect

this is overpriced yeah, but everything vinyl is now. i'm not trying to start shit, i just don't understand the level of outrage.

that $40 was an import so that's an entirely different beast

i never understood test presses... even if they're limited to /10 or whatever. you are getting a black, unlabeled piece of reject vinyl and usually don't even get the record sleeves/inserts.

but its "RARE". omg.  

i'd much rather have the full package with sleeve/insert/labels.  just my opinion though

i never understood test presses... even if they're limited to /10 or whatever. you are getting a black, unlabeled piece of reject vinyl and usually don't even get the record sleeves/inserts.

but its "RARE". omg.  

i'd much rather have the full package with sleeve/insert/labels.  just my opinion though

See Juan and GKersey's posts in this thread for your answer.