Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

9 hours ago, jerkpie said:
9 hours ago, jerkpie said:

They are practically in chronological order based off the release date, not necessarily the recording date, which is why the live 2001 is put there (instead of the boxsets since they barely fit!)

Yeah I wish the In Rainbow boxset would fit on the Kallax! That's abit of an annoyance #firstworldproblems

I haven't gotten my Moon Shaped Pool boxset but it looks like it's shorter than the In Rainbow boxset?

I've never been able to get into radio head.  I guess I just don't get them.  I did like the song on Rockband though when I was younger.  Can any body recomend a cd to start with?

I've never been able to get into radio head.  I guess I just don't get them.  I did like the song on Rockband though when I was younger.  Can any body recomend a cd to start with?

15 minutes ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

Image result for can't tell if you're serious meme

21 minutes ago, surfingelectrode said:

So, my box set shipped from PA, went to NJ, then to Richmond, CA and is now in Bell Gardens. 

It was supposed to be delivered to me in Florida yesterday... why the hell is it on the other side of the country? 

Bell Gardens.... ouch.  That's pretty annoying.  

25 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Protip: Gatorade is a tryhard troll

The -85 rating should have given it away I guess.  

44 minutes ago, surfingelectrode said:

So, my box set shipped from PA, went to NJ, then to Richmond, CA and is now in Bell Gardens. 

It was supposed to be delivered to me in Florida yesterday... why the hell is it on the other side of the country? 

Really making sure they spend every piece of the shipping allowance there. Hope you get it soon my friend!

The adhesive on the "do not discard" sticker seems to have dried up on my copy. Went to put something away and saw that it had broken. Put a piece of double stick tape on it and that seems to be holding it for the time being. Not sure if it has anything to do with me putting the vinyl in the white sleeves, turning it 90 degrees and placing it in those green cardboard sleeves or what? Not really that big of a deal, nothing happened to the actual reel tape but just kind of annoying. 

6 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Despite their retail price being crazy high at the time, I regret not picking up the Capitol singles series.  I hope XL does a b-sides collection or turns them into a full EP series. 

I always hoped that they'd do 4xLP deluxe editions similar to the 2xCD releases.  The singles series releases were just too expensive for me to pick up individually.

5 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

I always hoped that they'd do 4xLP deluxe editions similar to the 2xCD releases.  The singles series releases were just too expensive for me to pick up individually.

Not to mention the cover art was lazy as fuck, which made me think everything else about them was lazy too.

9 hours ago, AdamJNovak said:

The adhesive on the "do not discard" sticker seems to have dried up on my copy. Went to put something away and saw that it had broken. Put a piece of double stick tape on it and that seems to be holding it for the time being. Not sure if it has anything to do with me putting the vinyl in the white sleeves, turning it 90 degrees and placing it in those green cardboard sleeves or what? Not really that big of a deal, nothing happened to the actual reel tape but just kind of annoying. 

I saw the "do not discard" sticker and thought, I just paid $86 for you, you're not going to boss me around. I cut that crap. Then I discarded it. 

Naw. Actually, I carefully slid it back onto the records. Sweet, belly band.

6 hours ago, kannibal said:

Where were you a couple of years ago when they were all on clearance?

I ended up getting all of them but one for 33 cents each. It was one of my better scores.

Edited by Youinreverse