ericxthexred

new tattoo appresh

2,317 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, nickj said:

It's borderline unbelievable that Time wrote an entire article about this guys shitty  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  tattoo

http://time.com/4526823/shrug-emoticon-tattoo/

Jesus on his wrist?? talk about a non-commitment  that's it someone needs to do this just above their penis.  

36 minutes ago, nickj said:

It's borderline unbelievable that Time wrote an entire article about this guys shitty  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  tattoo

http://time.com/4526823/shrug-emoticon-tattoo/

Jesus on his wrist?? talk about a non-commitment  that's it someone needs to do this just above their penis.  

nickj likes this

aside from running secret santa I haven't been on VC much the past few months :( gonna do a group post of my most recent additions

apparently I've been a pretty busy girl haha

got some RCR lyrics back in sept

29345349760_67472164c8_z.jpg

then I went to my first Fest and of course couldn't leave without getting a stress face tattoo. went with a classic Milo.

30925998704_de9392303e.jpg

finally made it to my first Friday the 13th flash day (which was a total shit show) but totally worth the 13 hour wait to get my shadow puppet wolf

32178129251_251a226785.jpg

Edited by themeconspiracy
FiggyPuddling and chkadea like this

myles karr (who has done a bunch of my work) has been doing this rad crazy mashup dice roll game called The Most Dangerous Game...got to go see him and roll some dice a couple months ago and wound up with this crazy tiger nurse.

30926580344_991cf3534c_z.jpg

first roll I got the tiger...second roll determines how to modify the design and I got a three-way mashup...next 2 rolls got me a traditional nurse and that bird with the sword and the worm. myles threw them all together and this is what happened haha. he is so weird I fucking love him.

here's the video of the whole process

and then like a month or so ago I impulsively decided to get this little PBR/Almost People tattoo...inspired by their song Eleventh Beer and decided upon after drinking about eleven beers that day haha

33038574566_7b77361a31.jpg

chkadea and FiggyPuddling like this