The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Update on damaged Jurassic: 

We do not at this time have any replacement discs. We are expecting some to be available for shipment in early October. We can definitely send you one at that time but I can not promise that it will be the colored variant. You will be able to keep the one you have, for looking at! Does this work for you?

Kinda sucks. I just want to be able to listen to the thing.

BUT what can you do, eh folks? The Mondo lyfe. We're all living it.

Update on damaged Jurassic: 

Kinda sucks. I just want to be able to listen to the thing.

BUT what can you do, eh folks? The Mondo lyfe. We're all living it.

It sounds like they are letting you keep the variant and are sending you a new copy, correct? I don't see a problem in that, that sounds like a plus. 

It sounds like they are letting you keep the variant and are sending you a new copy, correct? I don't see a problem in that, that sounds like a plus. 

Yeah I guess I can frame it or something. I'm not really into records as things to look at though, and it's not going to be until the middle of October since I can actually spin it.

Yes, it is nice of them to let me keep the damaged one, I'm just disappointed that it was damaged in the first place. So are they though, probably.

Yeah I guess I can frame it or something. I'm not really into records as things to look at though, and it's not going to be until the middle of October since I can actually spin it.

Yes, it is nice of them to let me keep the damaged one, I'm just disappointed that it was damaged in the first place. So are they though, probably.

True, I see what you're saying. It would be disappointing to wait. Mondo seems to have had a lot of trouble with the Jurassic Park release.