Brand New - Deja Entendu

Or a bunch of limited colors in addition to the black.

My guess is that they chose to go the other route. By keeping the represses low quantity they are igniting a fake myth around a very mediocre album. Large quantities sell fast for a short time period, but when the demand is saturated the album itself will be forgotten. By putting out low quantity reissues every now and then they'll make big money out of the same product over and over again.

Or maybe I'm wrong and this reissue will be available everywhere forever in a couple weeks.

I couldn't believe what the RSD copies were going for, and actually selling for the day after RSD. Fuckin crazy, I don't get the hype

People love nostalbums and RSD makes everything hype...hyper(?). Not to mention that was the first time since the vinyl sonic boom that it saw shelves in stores.

But if you don't like it, that's understandable too.

When I was 14 or 15 I was OBSESSED with the used and listened to their s/t on repeat all the time. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I found the CD and listened to it in the car: I listened to the lyrics and realized I am absolutely not the same person I was 13-14 years ago. I have a connection to the album still, but it's kind of awful. I haven't developed a distaste for Deja, but that doesn't mean that others haven't or simply don't like it.

Point=to each his own

When I was 14 or 15 I was OBSESSED with the used and listened to their s/t on repeat all the time. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I found the CD and listened to it in the car: I listened to the lyrics and realized I am absolutely not the same person I was 13-14 years ago. I have a connection to the album still, but it's kind of awful.

+1. Still has a sweet spot in my heart because of how fucking much it meant to me, but the lyrics are utterly terrible.

Anyone know if there is there a difference between the rsd booklet and the ones being sold on the website now? If so, what it is? Thanks! 

Yes, The RSD one is all black cardstock pages, has some reds and blues printed. Also has some velum paper with prints on it.

The new one is probably just simple like the devil/god 2nd press.