Video game OSTs

Shit I want to make a Kingdom Hearts tape now.

I'm gonna make a donkey kong tape. Shit colored transparent swirl splatter with black polka dots and an etching on the A Side then screenprint a barrel on the B side that's a holographic that you can only see under a strobe light when you hold the tape at a 72degree angle while you stand on your tip toes.

Someone should do the soundtrack to "Gone Home" on a micro-cassette.

makes sense

EDIT: I'm going to be doing a series of video game cassettes, here's what I have in the pipeline:

Pong - Ambient - a recording of game being played in the background, for atmosphere.

Space Invaders - Ambient - same as above.

Jet Set Radio Future - I have reached out to SEGA about this, they seem very excited.

Transformers Mystery of Convoy - Looped.

Killer 7 - signed and numbered with real blood.

Super Mario Bros - Vol I - every rendition of the first level theme. Good memories.

Super Mario Bros - Vol II - Continued.

Super Mario Bros - Vol III - Continued.

Boogerman - People think boogers are gross so I'm including a fecal surprise inside the case.

LSD - Including drugs is a no, obviously, instead I will include a unique darknet url so you can retrieve your set of stamps straight to your door (un-numbered version without the url at a discount). Enjoy.

Parappa the Rapper - Contains the backing audio only, perfect for rhyming over.

Bible Adventures - unique parable printed on the back cover, don't think this will be popular so super limited numbers.

Zelda Skyward Sword - Gold colored cassette, shut your fucking mouth about this or I can't keep producing these.

Ocarina of TIme Speedrun Feed - Audio extract with commentary from Cosmo.

Pokemon - Every Pokemon cry from 1 to 720 (Edition of 151).

THQ 90's Hits - Selection of memorable music, volume II will be produced depending on demand.

Feminist Frequency - Selection of the top episodes.

Mario Kart 8 - Nintendo hasn't released the soundtrack, which is fucking stupid, so I'm releasing it on cassette.

My LIttle Pony Pinky Pie Party DS - Special pink colored cassette.

I am open to requests.