Label is run by a couple guys I know.  They are both super nice....maybe try listening to the music before just ripping into them////

If you are their friend you should convince them to change their name. What would you expect coming to VC and presenting a label name and concept that seems to promote flipping their product? Most people on here hate flippers. I personally don't give a crap if people flip records, I just think the name and presentation needs work. If they put out good music, I'd probably buy it.

If you are their friend you should convince them to change their name. What would you expect coming to VC and presenting a label name and concept that seems to promote flipping their product? Most people on here hate flippers. I personally don't give a crap if people flip records, I just think the name and presentation needs work. If they put out good music, I'd probably buy it.

Haha, well the name is not meant to mean flippin in that context, but I can see your point there..

I am not one to support the "flipping" of records in the context of people buying just to resell at higher prices on the secondary market, but I have beaten a dead horse too many times on that issue.

As far as the logo, it is meant to look similar to the arm inside a jukebox that controls the movement of records once one is chosen...

ps: thanks for the "welcome hazing".. haha

They haven't released any music

There have been test pressings sold (and still on sale) as well as some promo copies given away.

Ben's site has a link to the band on the release......and so does google ;)

The standard records should be on sale in a week or two when they are in from the pressing plant.

another page goes by and i still don't get what's the big deal. they're poking fun at flippers. it's also a pun on flippin' as a substitute for the F word. honestly, the versatility of the word is pretty clever.

i mean, let's get real for a sec: will this label ever actually press anything that's worth flipping? no, probably not. (no offense, guys.) and: do we truly think they are perpetuating flipping any more than flippers themselves? or labels with their limited runs and bullshit colorways? (granted, they claim they'll do limited runs, too. then again, i guess VC expects every independent label to be able to press unlimited runs of black.)

can't even see you guys, you're so high up on your horses. relax for once, guys, you're so tense it's making me tense!

Label is run by a couple guys I know.  They are both super nice....maybe try listening to the music before just ripping into them////

Awesome! They could hook you up so you could flip their shit right?

Oops thought it had been officially announced....well If you check out my site I did post about their secret sale earlier this week, but it may have sold out by now.

Synergy at it's finest. A guy who loves to flip records, supporting a label that wants to put out records that'll flip. 

Fucking hate labels trying to go for gimmick first and putting the actual bands/music on the back burner.

another page goes by and i still don't get what's the big deal. they're poking fun at flippers. it's also a pun on flippin' as a substitute for the F word. honestly, the versatility of the word is pretty clever.

i mean, let's get real for a sec: will this label ever actually press anything that's worth flipping? no, probably not. (no offense, guys.) and: do we truly think they are perpetuating flipping any more than flippers themselves? or labels with their limited runs and bullshit colorways? (granted, they claim they'll do limited runs, too. then again, i guess VC expects every independent label to be able to press unlimited runs of black.)

can't even see you guys, you're so high up on your horses. relax for once, guys, you're so tense it's making me tense!

I 100% agree. Yeah, the picture I quoted earlier made me laugh. But VC has the biggest stick up their ass even now more than ever. It's a new label and everyone has to have their turn shitting on them when they don't even know anything about the label really.

Stay classy VC.

Oops thought it had been officially announced....well If you check out my site I did post about their secret sale earlier this week, but it may have sold out by now.

Nope, still there.  I'm not surprised they haven't sold 10 copies of a $45 7" test press from a band that no one has heard of. 

http://flippinrecords.blogspot.ca/p/secret-sale.html

I 100% agree. Yeah, the picture I quoted earlier made me laugh. But VC has the biggest stick up their ass even now more than ever. It's a new label and everyone has to have their turn shitting on them when they don't even know anything about the label really.

Stay classy VC. 666!

:P