Here, pay $30 for the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack you fucking idiots

AlexH.

The first time I got detention was senior year economics class. The teacher was like "I don't feel like teaching today so we're going to watch Napoleon Dynamite." I got up and started to leave and she asked where I was going and I said "To take a nap in the library so I don't have to listen to that garbage movie while Im trying to sleep."

That's my cool Napoleon Dynamite story.

To play Devil's Advocate, at least most of these comedy soundtracks are for decent movies (Dumb and Dumber, Clerks). They could be peddling the OSTs to Good Luck Chuck, The Hangover, Grown Ups, etc.

Not that I think anyone should buy any of this shit, I'm just sayin' it could be a lot more ridiculous. Which is terrifying.

To play Devil's Advocate, at least most of these comedy soundtracks are for decent movies (Dumb and Dumber, Clerks). They could be peddling the OSTs to Good Luck Chuck, The Hangover, Grown Ups, etc.

Not that I think anyone should buy any of this shit, I'm just sayin' it could be a lot more ridiculous. Which is terrifying.

Give em' time. As soon as dummies start buying these we'll see exactly that.

SOMEONE SELL ME THE "THAT THING YOU DO" 45 PROMO 45 BY THE WONDERS!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wonders-That-Thing-You-Do-Dance-with-Me-Tonight-45-RARE-OOP-PROMO-Movie-/131380314221?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e96e0806d

I could have gotten this years ago so cheap but didn't because I thought it was unnecessary to own. 

Stupid.