Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

Luckily I have about 200 pop-punk records, and an only interested in the RSD Deja as a money-making scheme. After seeing that ETID 7" got for so much, there's no way I can resist fucking over some stupid Brand New fan.

I had the same thought about Deja (would probably be a nice flip profit), but why would I want to become someone I hate?

7-The-Dark-Knight-quotes.gif

Luckily I have about 200 pop-punk records, and an only interested in the RSD Deja as a money-making scheme. After seeing that ETID 7" got for so much, there's no way I can resist fucking over some stupid Brand New fan.

I don't even care that you're flipping it, why would I? But that last part of the last sentence, that's the lamest thing I've read all day. Quoting museummouth, "Wow, you're cool."

It's UK only. The LP I showed was one I bought long ago from a 3/$1 bin. The box with the 2 CDs and the DVD-A was released in the US last week.

Anthony Phillips isn't on any of the lists of UK titles that appear to be sneaking their way into the US. I love that album and I hope you find it somehow. Based on a casual listen, the 5.1 mix is at least very good. It might be amazing but I wasn't able to focus. Everything sounded just right, if you know what I mean. Check it out if you do surround sound.

Thank you for the heads-up.  I will try to secure an LP some way.  If not I could live with the CD/DVD.  Thanks again for the awesome video!

No idea there was another version coming out. Nor did I know that this was a 78.

Thanks for the correction.

Not a problem.  I am sure quiet a few people are going to get home and realize they have no way of playing their newest $30 piece of "artwork."  

The RSD version is replica of the original 78rpm record with an exact copy of the recording on it.  They are going to remaster the tracks and release them as a 45 soon though for everyone else.

I'd love the Deja for listening purposes, but I doubt I can snag one. I won't pay out the ass for it, but I have a feeling I'll be buying from a reseller down the road. The release I'm really excited for is the Carcass Choice Cuts first time on vinyl. Doesn't seem to be much talk about it, so hopefully it'll be easy to get. Kind of a niche genre, not many people like it and most don't on a first listen if they aren't already into that kind of metal

I'd love the Deja for listening purposes, but I doubt I can snag one. I won't pay out the ass for it, but I have a feeling I'll be buying from a reseller down the road. The release I'm really excited for is the Carcass Choice Cuts first time on vinyl. Doesn't seem to be much talk about it, so hopefully it'll be easy to get. Kind of a niche genre, not many people like it and most don't on a first listen if they aren't already into that kind of metal

If you just want it for listening purposes....why not buy the standard repress edition that is available on amazon right now....

I was thinking about getting the carcass record, but honestly all of them, except for Necrotisim and Symphones (which will probably just a matter of time at this point) are now easily available on earach/nuclear blast. Including the Peel Sessions tracks. So I'm passing on it.

I just think it'd be cool to have. Like the splatter, like the band, and it's got a lot of their good stuff. Can't pass for 30

I was thinking about getting the carcass record, but honestly all of them, except for Necrotisim and Symphones (which will probably just a matter of time at this point) are now easily available on earach/nuclear blast. Including the Peel Sessions tracks. So I'm passing on it.

Only see surgical steel on NB store