Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

i heard zia on sahara, i'm gonna be in vegas for the day lol. i'll keep an eye out for the foo fighters, if you keep an eye out for deja haha.

Yeah zia for sure. That's the main store in Vegas. Try the sahara one, that way as soon as all the shit storm is over at zia, you can go to another store called Music City (I believe. Don't remember too well) it's on sahara and Maryland if I remember correctly. Pretty small store that doesn't get too too much but some of the stuf I wanted one year I didn't get at zia and got it there since it's not as busy

Now that is an interesting fact. Are we assuming different variants for us and europe?

The one I've been picking and packing says "US RSD edition" on it and "Original Mix" on the pic disc itself. Deeeefinitely has different artwork. Not familiar with this band/artist at all, so I have no clue if it's the original artwork or altered artwork as well

The one I've been picking and packing says "US RSD edition" on it and "Original Mix" on the pic disc itself. Deeeefinitely has different artwork. Not familiar with this band/artist at all, so I have no clue if it's the original artwork or altered artwork as well

I'm quite familiar with this album and I know about the original vs. us mix of it. European version is the us mix, which is a more rough and edgy version of the album. Original artwork is white and shows fat people.

Welp, as it turns out, I won't be able to do RSD this year. I might actually still go early and get in line, and just help people get the stuff they want when the store opens. Would that be a douche move of me, or nah?

Thank god the only things I really wanted will be relatively easy to find for a decent price after this weekend.

Welp, as it turns out, I won't be able to do RSD this year. I might actually still go early and get in line, and just help people get the stuff they want when the store opens. Would that be a douche move of me, or nah?

Thank god the only things I really wanted will be relatively easy to find for a decent price after this weekend.

Since you plan on going early and getting stuff for other people, what is it that you unfortunately cannot do on RSD this year? I'm genuinely confused :)

I think it's great that we kind of have our own holiday with RSD, yet others just seem to just shit on it. I guess you can't make everyone happy.

Eh. They are a smaller punk store who just didn't like the pain rsd has become. They are doing a customer appreciation day instead. They bought a literal pallet of 7" s from interpunk that they are putting out to dig through. Its still about going out and supporting a store, just not for special releases.

I'm quite familiar with this album and I know about the original vs. us mix of it. European version is the us mix, which is a more rough and edgy version of the album. Original artwork is white and shows fat people.

This sounds like what I've been picking and packing and shipping to US stores