PO: Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Asunder, Sweet And Other Distress [March 31]

Here's the list of sites you can pre-order from besides the Constellation webstore. I pre-ordered mine for $21.84 shipped in the US from this place http://deadtank.storenvy.com/products/12251337-godspeed-you-black-emperor-asunder-sweet-and-other-distress-lp

• SCDISTRIBUTIONCD/LP 

• EXPERIMEDIA (Kent, OH)LP / CD 
• ORIGAMI VINYL (Los Angeles, CA)LP 
• AMOEBA MUSIC (Los Angeles, CA)CD / LP 
• TONEVENDOR (St. Augustine, FL)CD / LP 
• NEWBURY COMICSLP 
• ZIA RECORDS (Phoenix/Tucson, AZ)CD / LP 
• LUNA MUSIC (Indianapolis, IN)LP 
• DEAD TANK (Jacksonville, FL)LP 

I really hope they come out to Halifax for you. I saw them in Toronto 4 years ago and they were amazing. They have skipped Toronto every tour since sadly.

Yeah, I was at a couple of those Lee's Palace shows and hopefully they'll be back on this album cycle. I'm also kind of surprised they haven't played here since then too.

Just about the one band that I don't like to buy the releases because they are never as good as seeing them live. Only saw them once "back in the day" but it stands out to this day as a blow me away to pieces live set. Saw them a couple(few?) years ago in Buffalo and had the same response. I almost never listen to their albums. But I will always make a point of seeing them live if I can. 

And I'm sure I'll break down at some point and get this one... Just saying. They are a live band. 

Just about the one band that I don't like to buy the releases because they are never as good as seeing them live. Only saw them once "back in the day" but it stands out to this day as a blow me away to pieces live set. Saw them a couple(few?) years ago in Buffalo and had the same response. I almost never listen to their albums. But I will always make a point of seeing them live if I can. 

And I'm sure I'll break down at some point and get this one... Just saying. They are a live band. 

They don't play a lot of the movements live anymore as far as I know. Broken Windows, Locks of Love Part III is about as good as any song can get (the same can be said about their entire recorded catalogue) and I would kill to see them play it live.

Fucking hell. Constellation's "canada only" preorders are $18 CAD PLUS $14.26 shipping. I might as well just order from the US to a PO box and get free shipping.

Yeah, I think it was like $10 to Toronto. I could have probably bought it cheaper locally from a shop but fuck it I'm happy to support Constellation.