PO: RED HOUSE PAINTERS BOXSET

I'm not sure why some people go out of their way to be disliked so much? Dude probably had 0 subscribers but making the site private gave the illusion that he has a solid business which somehow got him a Vice interview which will probably turn into real subscriptions. Smart move.

In the meantime I'd start banning ips from any visitors who hit this page to see if we can get rid of this guy or at least make it more annoying for him

Just when we thought flippers couldn't get worse. Pretty crazy to want to pay $250 to join a flippers club. It would be awesome if bull moose could find who they were/their orders and cancel or ban them.

That would be great. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that without getting in everybody's business in a very unpleasant Big Brother way. Thoughts, anybody?

That would be great. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that without getting in everybody's business in a very unpleasant Big Brother way. Thoughts, anybody?

Bullmoose why you no ship to Canada?

I personally think it's sad these guys can't get real jobs that pay real money to pay their bills, need to resort to flipping records. It makes me really sad to see something like Death Grips - Government Plates, I mean it's certainly not something I want / need thank god, however running a quick search on discogs / collectors frenzy shows 107 sold. I mean in a press of 900 that means 12 percent of those were flipped, people who legitimately enjoy the music having to pay 300+ for it?   

You could take a new order for me and just place it before the other ones. That would work great for me!

Seriously though there probably isn't anything you could do that isn't a huge pain. Best you could do is after the fact probably cross check the zips you sell them to to ones they get posted on ebay and ban those users to make it more annoying for them in the future. But I'm sure people will always find way around anything you'll try. Unfortunately flippers are becoming more and more of a pain and i don't see it getting any better anytime soon.

As much as I hate to suggest this, you could make it a lottery. You take x amount of pre orders and when you get x amount of records you randomly select from the people who have placed orders. Ultimately a true fan who got in line first might get screwed and someone might get lucky. It just eliminates the "I got there first to sell this" problem.

As much as I hate to suggest this, you could make it a lottery. You take x amount of pre orders and when you get x amount of records you randomly select from the people who have placed orders. Ultimately a true fan who got in line first might get screwed and someone might get lucky. It just eliminates the "I got there first to sell this" problem.

Nah that would suck because I ordered within minutes of them posting it and it wouldn't be fair if I got screwed out of it.

Best thing to do is just check zips with ebay and ban future purchases from those people. Or see who pre-listed it on ebay and then cancel theirs before it gets shipped.