Mr. vinyl?

• 1 month later...

Bumping this to answer the OP

I ordered from them over a month ago only because the record I was looking for seemed to be out of print/out of stock nearly everywhere else. I got an order # and a receipt away and that's the last I heard from them. I tried contacting them to no avail, even though they seem to update their social media frequently. I finally went to open a dispute on PayPal today and then I got a message from PP saying "this user is unable to respond" so my only option was to escalate it to a claim right then and there. I don't know if that means that he's suspended or what, but it's safe to say I won't be buying from them again. 

Bumping this to answer the OP

I ordered from them over a month ago only because the record I was looking for seemed to be out of print/out of stock nearly everywhere else. I got an order # and a receipt away and that's the last I heard from them. I tried contacting them to no avail, even though they seem to update their social media frequently. I finally went to open a dispute on PayPal today and then I got a message from PP saying "this user is unable to respond" so my only option was to escalate it to a claim right then and there. I don't know if that means that he's suspended or what, but it's safe to say I won't be buying from them again. 

thanks for this feedback!