Did you guys call a hit out on my packages?

So.... ever since that thread I started about the library thing, every package I have received has been damaged.

The latest? A CD that seems to have been crushed, and then lit on fire (?) by USPS in Seattle. And of course it's a fucking Rosetta CD.

One corner section of the back has been melted and charred and crushed; plastic chunks are missing, and the cardboard for the back cover has been split open.

I fucking give up. 3 in a row now. What the hell is going on?

This was a NM-listed CD.

2pmk4Vj.jpg

8BC5WA3.jpg

8KG6Ocg.jpg

rWam5ad.jpg

Y2q2DXu.jpg

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88449-fuckin-usps-network-distribution-centers-the-thread/page-40?hl=usps#entry2131316

1) There's a thread for this.   ^^

2) You're an adult. Learn how to use a message board without annoying everyone. Nobody here cares to hear every stupid idea that runs through your head.

2.5) Fuck off.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88449-fuckin-usps-network-distribution-centers-the-thread/page-40?hl=usps#entry2131316

1) There's a thread for this.   ^^

2) You're an adult. Learn how to use a message board without annoying everyone. Nobody here cares to hear every stupid idea that runs through your head.

2.5) Fuck off.

Why do you have to be such a dick, man?

Does it make you feel better about yourself?

I couldn't ever imagine talking like that to someone, myself, is all.

Why do you have to be such a dick, man?

Does it make you feel better about yourself?

I couldn't ever imagine talking like that to someone, myself, is all.

I just keep hoping that someday you'll learn that the world doesn't revolve around you, and that you don't need to make these stupid threads that have no bearing on anyone but yourself.

I wouldn't be so rude, but you just don't seem to learn from polite suggestion either.

As you can see by the other responses in the thread, others feel the same way.

So what did this cat do to deserve this public flaming?

I haven't been on much so there is usually some great backstory when people are this merciless.

Meh. He just starts weird pointless threads like "there should be a library...but like...for records, y'know" or this one. Then when people try to tell him not to he gets sassy. Just kind of annoying mostly, which I get with youngins like Eric, but this dude is almost 30.