A discussion about record flippers

I accidentally listed Polaris on discogs because I was looking at the listing of it along with what I was actually trying to sell (a non rsd record) and actually listed it twice because I hit the button twice. It was a mistake and when someone brought it to my attention I removed it. Do you think, based on how I view the opinions of the majority of this site, I would have removed it if it weren't legitimately a mistake?

If you don't want to give someone the benefit of the doubt I don't know what to tell ya.

People on the board say they don't care about you and some even hate you , yet they check your discogs sale on a normal basis.  haha

The hobby is right!

Though I don't agree with buying multiple copies of a record with the sole intention of selling them for a profit, I have sold records for more than what I've paid. If it's a record that I no longer want or listen to, I generally just trade it off for something I will, without taking a record's 'value' into account; however, I have sold records on eBay for a profit because I needed to buy food since I was jobless for the first 6 months after moving to DC.

So... you really tried avoiding flipping records huh?  Did you try prostituting yourself first?

If not - LAME.

At the end of the day, these are all just meaningless rants from people with too much time on their hands and not enough friends. People like me, who abuse work hours to troll you uptight pussies. People are always gonna flip out over decimal places assigned to a piece of wax. I'm gonna flip the new Mondo release, of corse, of corse. And in time nothing will matter, the sun will engulf the earth as it expands into a red giant. We'll all be gone and our precious collections will be for nothing. 

So why not shift focus on things that do matter for the little time we have left on this earth? Topics like who wants to buy the latest Mondo release The Last of Us, 325ppd? Ships media mail.

I'm gonna flip the new Mondo release, of corse, of corse. 

So why not shift focus on things that do matter for the little time we have left on this earth? Topics like who wants to buy the latest Mondo release The Last of Us, 325ppd? Ships media mail.

i've never seen someone misspell of course twice in a row. also, you can still preorder The Last of Us through Mondo right now for $75.

There are times when a VC mob will jump on a poor sap and take it too far.

Then there are times when that poor sap continuously finds themselves in the middle of several VC mobs and, when onlookers stop to see if the poor sap needs help, the poor sap somehow manages to say things that turn those concerned onlookers into part of the mob. And then, after the dust settles and everyone scatters, the poor sap stands up and starts taunting the mob as it leaves, having learned absolutely zero about maybe why any of this happened.

Some of the attitudes/reactions in this thread are ridiculous. There are way more important things to get angry about in the world other than what price someone resells a record for.

You don't think it's reasonable to call someone out as a hypocrite because they claim to only sell records when desperate yet have never prostituted themselves?