Favorite Band(s) you haven't seen live?

dapeebs

Underoath

I have VIP for their "Rebirth" tour! Excited to finally see (and meet) them! The Chariot would've been one... I somehow missed they were playing Warped '13 when I went. Other honorable mentions: Norma Jean, '68, Artifex Pereo, The Ongoing Concept, Fit For A King...

Chevelle

Saw them at least once, met them at a signing also (festival show).

WHOA!  I've actually seen Jimmy Eat World.  My list is huge because I live in Edmonton, and bands rarely play here.  Most of my favourite bands that I have seen have been while on vacation (twiabp, prawn, deafheaven, moving mountains, the menzingers, mwY, title fight, etc...)

But to name a few off the top of my head:

Built to Spill

pianos become the teeth

LVL UP

Bomb The Music Industry!

radiohead

sigur ros

sufjan stevens

Tom Waits

According to my setlist account I have seen over 700 bands live. Not many that are alive that I want to see that I havent

I'm with you on Waits. I kick myself all of the time whenever I think back to his G&D tour and he played Columbus. Didn't go because I thought $70 was too much

Saves the Day- unfortunately, I'll never see 'my' Saves the Day. Through Being Cool, Can't Slow Down, and Stay What You Are are three of my favorite records ever and were pivotal in shaping me into the person I am today. It's that subsequent lineup that I wish that I could go back in time to see

I'm with you on Waits. I kick myself all of the time whenever I think back to his G&D tour and he played Columbus. Didn't go because I thought $70 was too much

I tried to get tickets for that columbus show but it was fucked. He did this thing where whoever bought the ticket had to go because it was all will call. He wanted to stop scalpers. The show sold out in like .4 seconds so i was SOL

I have seen every band I have a high interest in seeing besides.

Daft Punk (couldn't go to alive 2007, sucked)

Rage against the machine(dont play shows)

Rage is definitely in my top ten all time shows. Glad to see them once, but I've been jonesing to see them again.

Rage is definitely in my top ten all time shows. Glad to see them once, but I've been jonesing to see them again.

Some of the best shows I ever saw were with RATM

Them and Wu Tang summer tour(arena). I think Atarai Teenage Riot opened up

Saw them with ATDI and some hip hop act that I cant remember(arena). What was weird is everyone hated ATDI and the next year they came back(2000) with still no following and played a bowling alley with an unknown Taking Back Sunday. Show was crazy

Evil Empire tour with Jesus Lizard opening at Roseland in NYC.....Place went nuts

Saw them with Public Enemy