Favorite Band(s) you haven't seen live?

dapeebs

A couple Brits seem to have limited US shows and never near me: Laura Marling and PJ Harvey. Forces have conspired against me seeing the Besnard Lakes, but they have tour dates in STL enough that I figure it will happen sometime.

Oh, man, I hope you get to see PJ Harvey soon. Her gig in 2004 at the Great American in SF is one of the best gigs I've ever seen. 

If this is limite to artists still alive and capable of playing

At The Drive-In

Every Time I Die (feel too old to enjoy their live shows....fan would ruin it for me)

Beulah (though I did catch Miles play a few Beulah tunes with a full band)

Hatebreed (same as ETID here...fans would ruin it for me)

Morrisey

Neil Young

are all I can think of off the top of my head

Still bummed I never went out of my way to catch James Brown, Elliot Smith, or Johnny Cash before they died

Wish I could've had the opportunity to catch Thin Lizzy, The Smiths, Boston, Townes Van Zandt and Big Star (with Chris Bell)

A couple Brits seem to have limited US shows and never near me: Laura Marling and PJ Harvey. Forces have conspired against me seeing the Besnard Lakes, but they have tour dates in STL enough that I figure it will happen sometime.

I saw Besnard Lakes once. They were alright.

Surprised so many haven't seen Waits. He's had some pretty extensive tours in recent years, I thought. I've seen him three times and he's everything you think he'll be.

He hasn't toured that much - probably 3-4 tours since the late 90s, and mostly in southwestern US - I'm not sure he's hit the northeast for more than 15 years. I know he was in Toronto in 1999, but I don't know that I was a big enough fan just then to go...

Tom Waits. Everytime he's been in the UK it's fallen on a bad date for me, I've usually been away or too broke to afford it.

Got so close to seeing Led Zeppelin at the London gig they did back in 2007 or 08 or whenever. IIRC the ticket system was a lottery - you had to sign up for interest and people were randomly selected when tickets were available. Me and a friend called on all our friends, family, housemates etc to sign up on our behalf, on the understanding that if they were selected, we'd take the tickets. Turns out a friend of my friend was selected, and when the tickets were offered, he thought, "'y'know, I think I will take these tickets for myself". I don't blame him, cos when do you ever get to see Zep live? But he wouldn't even have signed up to the ticket lottery if we hadn't told him about it! Dang. Either way, my friend rang me when they came on stage, so I did get to hear Good Times, Bad Times live... kind of.... through a phone.

Tom Waits. Everytime he's been in the UK it's fallen on a bad date for me, I've usually been away or too broke to afford it.

Got so close to seeing Led Zeppelin at the London gig they did back in 2007 or 08 or whenever. IIRC the ticket system was a lottery - you had to sign up for interest and people were randomly selected when tickets were available. Me and a friend called on all our friends, family, housemates etc to sign up on our behalf, on the understanding that if they were selected, we'd take the tickets. Turns out a friend of my friend was selected, and when the tickets were offered, he thought, "'y'know, I think I will take these tickets for myself". I don't blame him, cos when do you ever get to see Zep live? But he wouldn't even have signed up to the ticket lottery if we hadn't told him about it! Dang. Either way, my friend rang me when they came on stage, so I did get to hear Good Times, Bad Times live... kind of.... through a phone.

I try not to think about never being able to see Zeppelin live. I don't even know how I would process that, seeing them. I did see Paige play once as a special guest and they covered a few Zeppelin songs. That's as good as its going to get. Just born too damn late.

We need to invent time machines specifically for this reason.

Some of the best shows I ever saw were with RATM

Them and Wu Tang summer tour(arena). I think Atarai Teenage Riot opened up

Saw them with ATDI and some hip hop act that I cant remember(arena). What was weird is everyone hated ATDI and the next year they came back(2000) with still no following and played a bowling alley with an unknown Taking Back Sunday. Show was crazy

Evil Empire tour with Jesus Lizard opening at Roseland in NYC.....Place went nuts

Saw them with Public Enemy

That is nuts.

Are you in your 30's?