Saosin LP3 - Spring '16 (hopefully released on vinyl)

19 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

yeah i could do that, but still.

Don't bother. Just wait for a good quality copy. I listened to it on Pandora in my car and was so distracted by the shitty quality that I don't even remember if I liked the album. Now I remember why I deleted pandora. Deleted again. 

21 minutes ago, lostindefeat said:

I got a download link from KRM around 11:30 PM PST last night. It's lame that all the file types were so huge. It was around 280 MB for the album so I just converted them all in iTunes. That being said, you should have had a download link by now. Maybe in your spam/junk box?

Nope, I've got nada.  However I forgot that I pre-ordered from KRM Europe so that's likely the issue (although they are ahead of U.S. time so it really should've arrived by now which makes me think it isn't coming this weekend).

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

Probably won't be far from that via HT. Might want to hit up Amazon if you want to save some money.

With ship to store I hope it'll be no more than what it'd cost on KRM if they offered media mail. Not planning on spending a ton on this, though; so if it's a lot I'll probably do that or wait to find it at my record store.

2 hours ago, deer said:

With ship to store I hope it'll be no more than what it'd cost on KRM if they offered media mail. Not planning on spending a ton on this, though; so if it's a lot I'll probably do that or wait to find it at my record store.

HT will charge more at the base price no matter what, so you are already going to pay more for HT out the gate. I don't remember which, but with many releases their base price compared to other places was like 5-6$ more. 

Just now, MayCauseDeath said:

HT will charge more at the base price no matter what, so you are already going to pay more for HT out the gate. I don't remember which, but with many releases their base price compared to other places was like 5-6$ more. 

I doubt they will charge more than $24 for this record. I've bought other records from there before and it's never more than that for stuff I want to buy. The KRM variants are already $20 without shipping. I don't mind paying $24 for the HT variant because I'll ship it to store (for free) and KRM would have cost more than that no matter what.