Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

51 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

So, XL have just sent out a note that "some of our Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool WHITE VINYL is in fact black despite having LIMITED EDITION WHITE stickers on the front." You can check what colour you received without opening by looking at the barcode on the back.

White Barcode:

Black Barcode:

They also state they don't have white to replace the black, should you receive one in error.

Shitstorm on the horizon. Thanks for the heads up.

2 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

My order with Rough Trade is now listed as "complete" and my card was charged, but I never received shipping confirmation either via email or the order history on their site.

Anybody else order from them? 

I've gotten several RT packages without a shipping notice before.

2 hours ago, samferguson17 said:

So, XL have just sent out a note that "some of our Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool WHITE VINYL is in fact black despite having LIMITED EDITION WHITE stickers on the front." You can check what colour you received without opening by looking at the barcode on the back.

White Barcode:

Black Barcode:

They also state they don't have white to replace the black, should you receive one in error.

What does that mean for people who ordered online?  Bullmoose still hasn't shipped my copy.

3 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

What does that mean for people who ordered online?  Bullmoose still hasn't shipped my copy.

It means you cannot contact the label for a replacement and you can pretty much bank on an indie store not having any extras sitting around to sort you out. So basically it means deal with it, dog.

3 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

It means you cannot contact the label for a replacement and you can pretty much bank on an indie store not having any extras sitting around to sort you out. So basically it means deal with it, dog.

4 hours ago, samferguson17 said:

White Barcode:

Black Barcode:

Well, mine (ordered from jpc.de in Germany) had a sticker with the "White Vinyl Barcode" on the wrapping foil, the gatefold itself has the "Black Vinyl Barcode". So my white Vinyl was packed into a gatefold originally made for the black Vinyl. :wacko:

I am a bit confused now, so please help me out to make sure: The only "foil part" on the cover is the printed title for the black and the white version? Here it looks like the cover has more foil details. http://imgur.com/a/X5WNg

Edited by Recon

$36.99CAD+tax at Sonic Boom, which is about $32USD which isn't bad considering we usually have some form of markup up here. 

Also, received the phamplet and signed up for a draw to win one of the figurines from the Burn the Witch music video. Pretty neat. 

Edited by Canuckle

31 minutes ago, Recon said:

Well, mine (ordered from jpc.de in Germany) had a sticker with the "White Vinyl Barcode" on the wrapping foil, the gatefold itself has the "Black Vinyl Barcode". So my white Vinyl was packed into a gatefold originally made for the black Vinyl. :wacko:

I am a bit confused now, so please help me out to make sure: The only "foil part" on the cover is the printed title for the black and the white version? Here it looks like the cover has more foil details. http://imgur.com/a/X5WNg

That's just the lighting reflection of the pic, only foil on the title for white version. pretty sure general black copies don't have the foil but I could be wrong