Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

36 minutes ago, dbarila said:

Did Amoeba raise their price after it went up?  I could have sworn it was $29.98 before.  

35 minutes ago, nycmale said:

Yes they did. It was 29.98 when I ordered

Yup, i took snapshots of each site as I added them to my Sly post, here's the Amoeba page showing a lower price earlier:  https://archive.is/ZfBVj

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

AMSP Live from The Basement... needs to happen... ASAFP

DUH, 

Also maybe I'm just a casual fan but I'm just gonna get the standard whenever it comes to my local shop. All my capital releases sounds immaculate so I won't be replacing them either, will definitely pick up I Might Be Wrong though.

I trust you guys, am I stupid that I bought the deluxe edition and I just placed an order through Bull Moose for the white vinyl variant? Granted, I can cancel that white copy one at anytime before mid June. It just seems to be selling like hot cakes so I thought it would be nice to add to my collection. But on top of the deluxe edition, I'm not so sure it's necessary? Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

I trust you guys, am I stupid that I bought the deluxe edition and I just placed an order through Bull Moose for the white vinyl variant? Granted, I can cancel that white copy one at anytime before mid June. It just seems to be selling like hot cakes so I thought it would be nice to add to my collection. But on top of the deluxe edition, I'm not so sure it's necessary? Thoughts?

If you're stupid so am I. The foil cover and the fact that it comes 3 months before the Deluxe convinced me. 

Not to mention BM's free shipping making it pretty much $32 flat. I highly doubt I find a copy for that price in NYC.

9 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

if this  is like the last 2 albums, the deluxe is cut at 45rpm and the standard version at 33. It May be worthwhile to have both. 

I was wondering that myself, but at the same time it seems like all releases are 2xLP. It's possible the deluxe and standard may be the same on this one

43 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

if this  is like the last 2 albums, the deluxe is cut at 45rpm and the standard version at 33. It May be worthwhile to have both. 

Doubt it. The last two album deluxe versions were a double LP and double 10" set while the standard were single LPs. This time, both the standard and deluxe are double LPs. I can't see why they'd do two different masters of double LPs in 45 and 33. I'm sure they'll either both be 45 or both be 33. 

6 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Doubt it. The last two album deluxe versions were a double LP and double 10" set while the standard were single LPs. This time, both the standard and deluxe are double LPs. I can't see why they'd do two different masters of double LPs in 45 and 33. I'm sure they'll either both be 45 or both be 33. 

This.