Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

4 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Jesus Christ. The album has been out for barely 24 hours and they have a year of touring ahead. This band takes upwards of 5 years to release a new album, what would be the point of breaking up now?

Yep. People trying to read too much into stuff. It's why I won't be stressing about that small US leg atm. Pretty sure a full on world tour is incoming next year. 

18 minutes ago, dreamover said:

Jesus Christ. The album has been out for barely 24 hours and they have a year of touring ahead. This band takes upwards of 5 years to release a new album, what would be the point of breaking up now?

That's the annoying thing about it. Christ people at At Ease weren't even done with their first listen when they started bringing up breakup theories. Just enjoy the fucking album. 

6 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

That's the annoying thing about it. Christ people at At Ease weren't even done with their first listen when they started bringing up breakup theories. Just enjoy the fucking album. 

It's the same thing with all bands who have a big following. Hell Radiohead fans should be grateful. They have an album in 5 years. Massive Attack and Gorillaz haven't released a full length LP since '10. It's been downright brutal. 

Background looks sweet, nice tribute to their discography!

The album is stellar. Definitely a grower and a shower. I think my favorite stretch is Ful Stop trough Identikit on first listen. Although I love the chorus on Decks Dark and found a lot of the back half downtrodden and hypnotically beautiful. Can't wait to spend some more time with it. It's impossible not to hear Thom's divorce manifesting on the album, even if it has nothing to do with it in reality.