GatorPrideSONNN Master Thread

I'm so happy that someone actually had the courage & intestinal fortitude to tell me I'm a terrible mod to my face! I've been waiting for that feedback for so long now. I can finally move on as I'm not suited for this job. 

F76B35D0-B414-4F51-8F4F-4CA088938D79.gif

Bahahaha! So funny. I leave for a day only to come back and see exactly what I knew I'd see.  A bunch of people making fun of me. This is like some kind of stupid breakfast club. Certain members can talk however they want to new people without getting in trouble my Jhulu or Shitty Rambo or whoever else. But some new guy comes in and suddenly he has a target on his back. I'm not phased by you people. You talk big but I ain't scare of none of you. Also, I will continue to talk on these boards if I want to. Its a forum with free sign up so until I get charged, I'm here to stay.  Suck it up buttercups cause I have nothing but time on my hands. Unless Starbucks hires me then I will be here to stay.

PS. Dave Grohl, James_Chump, Brock N Roll, and tellallyourfriends - You guys can suck it! also, TBS sucks so choose a better name next time tellallyourfriends. You probably don't have any friends in real life so you talk smack all day on the internet. OOOOhhhhh, your so tough! 

Anyways, you guys get that Coheed album on vinyl yet? I still can't find info on when its is going to be presssed.