RSD Black Friday - 2016

8 hours ago, mmfood said:

I ended up waking up at 6:30 so I went to bullmoose and waited for an hour. Got Death Grips and Mr. Hankey. Which doesn't smell like shit but the smell isn't good either. It kind of reminds me of artificially scented puke from gag stores in the 90's which is pretty cool. I'm actually more excited about the freebies that I got. Ranging from early 2000's nu-metal Stickers to a Lady Gaga signed CD booklet. My favorite being the Bride of the Re-animator Pen and the Sixx AM 45. Thank you @bullmoose for hooking customers up because some stores don't do this. 

P8DxoB3.jpg

8zBNSpj.jpg

D8rXa5A.jpg

Where were you in line? 

Yeah shout out to 1234 Go! I grabbed both of the releases I wanted from them. Obviously they don't have unlimited stock, but it's worth looking.

Also Melody Supreme saved my butt last RSD so give them a go. Iron Maiden is there as well. 
http://www.melodysupreme.org/rsd-black-friday-2016-list/page/2/

Edited by MCDELTAT

4 hours ago, Vinyl Fury said:

If anyone gets Rogue Wave 'Cover Me' and wouldn't mind sharing a download code if there is one, that would be awesome. Not sure I'll be able to get it, but I'd love to hear it.

Never mind. Ended up finding one this evening. Turns out, download is 24-bit WAV.

Edited by Vinyl Fury

Grabbed Fashion Week from Melody Supreme and then Oberst & Melt Banana from Amoeba, all for just a little bit more than I expected but totally worth the hassle of not having to wake up stupid early and go to my local shop

going to check out some shops today and grab extras for peeps

We have extras of a few things we'd be willing to sell over the phone or thru Paypal:

Iggy, Jethro Tull, Dustin Kensrue, Sugarhill Gang, Conor Oberst, Raconteurs, Tav Falco, Mike Watt, Zappa, Regrettes, 

Afghan Whigs, Chet Baker, Bangles, James Bay, Beach Boys, Big Star, Andy Black, Blake Babies, Blue Man Group, Bill Callahan, Ornette Coleman, 

Connection, Ben Folds, Gene Harris, Love is a Drag, James Vincent McMorrow, Monkees, Mr. Hankey, Harry Nillson/Popeye, Angel Olsen, Puscifer, Ramones, Rogue Wave, Run DMC, Sun Ra, Turtles, Underworld, Ben Webster, Wild Feathers, Foreigner, Steve Gunn, Middle Brother.

Selling at sticker price plus tax and shipping ($4 in US for a single item), hit us up if anything strikes a chord.  

(For fastest results, call us.)

Thanks y'all.