PO Now - Fiddlehead - Between the Richness

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 8:38 AM, Royce said:

Per the band's Instagram, this variant is in-hand and shipping today. 

Also, if anyone is going to the listening party today and can hook it up with a shirt, I'd be most appreciative and happy to compensate; don't live in LA, otherwise I'd be all over that.

1 hour ago, Coast said:

Per the band's Instagram, this variant is in-hand and shipping today. 

Also, if anyone is going to the listening party today and can hook it up with a shirt, I'd be most appreciative and happy to compensate; don't live in LA, otherwise I'd be all over that.

I wanna go eat that fucking burger!

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

I just realized we never made a thread for "Death Is Nothing To Us" but BrooklynVegan's variant is delayed. No new date but they sent an email and gave me a 10% off code for a future purchase.

The discount code was nice. Would've liked a more concrete timeframe on when it's expected, but I understand the uncertainty of vinyl pressing right now. Looking forward to checking this album out later today.

9 minutes ago, RadDonut said:

Just got into the band literally this morning. New album is a banger. Sullenboy is great. Are they a pretty big band? 10k pressing seems huge for an RFC band

One of the bigger RFC bands currently, partly due to the members' association w other bands (e.g., Have Heart, Basement).

11 minutes ago, brandy said:

One of the bigger RFC bands currently, partly due to the members' association w other bands (e.g., Have Heart, Basement).

That makes sense. Basement has a massive following. Does Alex from basement still work at RFC? I haven’t followed record labels as closely as I used to.

3 minutes ago, RadDonut said:

That makes sense. Basement has a massive following. Does Alex from basement still work at RFC? I haven’t followed record labels as closely as I used to.

Literally just saw them last Saturday in Singapore and asked if Tuesdays With Tay would be back. He said no as he's since moved to LA, so I think he's no longer at RFC. He's been touring with Turnstile as a photographer/videographer too.