AFI - Sing The Sorrow 2xLP - Boot Available Today - NOW: Official Reissue Happening & PO Dropping

This thing took forever but Iā€™d say itā€™s worth the wait. The splat pinwheel is gorgeous and if you really want to unlock the true visual essence put that thing up in front of the sun or any source of light. Wowza. šŸ‘ØšŸ»ā€šŸ³ *kiss*
Ā 

Oh yea and it sounds pretty damn good too. Clearly Iā€™m biased but Idc.

EDIT: ordered from Bullmoose

Edited by twatay
want to mention where I ordered from

My Bullmoose order arrived yestersday. I A/B'd it last night with my original pressing and it sounds very similar to my ears.Ā 

I'd say the original is cut a little louder, and the instrument separation and clarity is a little better with the new pressing, but as I said, only very marginally.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got a "refund" from Wanna Hear It records after they held my records hostage for 3 weeks, waiting for me to reply after saying they'd initiate a refund. I was told, "we got you" regarding an address change and when I got my shipping notification for the order, my old address was listed. I sent a snarky email as a reply. Here's the full exchange:Ā 

5vVhqJt.png

I've got no sympathy for any business that can't take 30 seconds to send a reply email to confirm they updated your shipping address as requested.Ā  Especially when they have enough time to post on social media all the time.Ā  I've personally had good experiences with them, but they provided poor customer service imo.Ā  So I echo porkdad's sentiments.Ā 

Shitty customer service is becoming more and more the norm these days. From small business to larger. And it's always once excuse after another.Ā 

All of this bullshit could have been prevented & avoided if they had acknowledged the very first address change email and replied directly to confirm that it had been updated.Ā 

2 hours ago, porkdad said:

The ā€œhow dare you talk to a small business like thatā€ is more annoying than your snark IMO.Ā 

And my snark was only there because I got conflicting information.Ā 

26 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I've got no sympathy for any business that can't take 30 seconds to send a reply email to confirm they updated your shipping address as requested.Ā  Especially when they have enough time to post on social media all the time.Ā  I've personally had good experiences with them, but they provided poor customer service imo.Ā  So I echo porkdad's sentiments.Ā 

Right, circumstance avoidable on many accounts, some my own, of course. I'll echo what I just wrote. I wasnā€™t rude until I got conflicting information from them.

In the 10/17 email where he wrote, "We can just cancel and refund you since you think itā€™s ok to send an email like that," he also sent a picture:

KK727vH.jpg

So he didn't send it, nor did he refund like he said he would. He just held it hostage until I replied, then doubled down on his position, called me an asshole, and lectured me about how to treat small businesses.Ā 

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Shitty customer service is becoming more and more the norm these days. From small business to larger. And it's always once excuse after another.Ā 

All of this bullshit could have been prevented & avoided if they had acknowledged the very first address change email and replied directly to confirm that it had been updated.Ā 

I wasn't even that annoyed by not getting a reply; that's happened to me before.Ā 

I was annoyed that I got conflicting information from the company. A snarky email can always be handled easily if you have any kind of semblance for customer service. I digress cause frankly the refund is better for me now anyway. The Goods & Services "refund" was fuckin ridiculous though lol.Ā 

I had an issue with Acrobat Unstable not confirming a change of address. And when I emailed a second time they confirmed they got it but also said they normally don't respond to those emails. Can't just say: "received and updated" ??? Incredibly lazy and problematic. The seller in your story knows they're slacking and didn't like getting called out on it. Very typical of businesses like them nowadays. Granted I wouldn't have been snarky because I want to make sure I can always defend my words and actions but you do you. It's not like they'll get your business again.

On 11/8/2023 at 10:45 AM, phillybhatesme said:

Finally got a "refund" from Wanna Hear It records after they held my records hostage for 3 weeks, waiting for me to reply after saying they'd initiate a refund. I was told, "we got you" regarding an address change and when I got my shipping notification for the order, my old address was listed. I sent a snarky email as a reply. Here's the full exchange:Ā 

5vVhqJt.png

Have you literally not ordered a record that delayed or had issue? Amateur.

9 minutes ago, Satan said:

Have you literally not ordered a record that delayed or had issue? Amateur.

Donā€™t think this was his fault. He emailed them about updating his address and never got a reply. Ā Unless youā€™re being sarcasticā€¦

Edited by januarytwenty

• 2 weeks later...