PO: Quicksand - Manic Compression LP Repress

• jhulud changed the title to PO: Quicksand - Manic Compression LP Repress
1 hour ago, xfactor675 said:

How could you repress rival schools while there is an rfc pressing still available? I mean it's pretty cool but still interesting.

I was wondering the same thing. And thought it was odd there’s a Slip repress that had the remastered treatment and then this just kinda pops up with no word elsewhere (that I know of). Seems a bit odd. 

On 5/15/2023 at 4:09 PM, xfactor675 said:

I mean guys asbestos is a real label and was a big part of the VC community in the hayday and recently announced it's gonna be active again, Please don't assume it's a bootleg.

I for one pumped, just got a shipping confirmation 

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

52 minutes ago, nyhi said:

So not remastered and no pressing information? That’s kind of a bummer considering the Slip anniversary just got that super nice treatment. 

That was widespread with promotion by band and label. This seems under the radar with no mention and questions the sourcing and anyone involvement in it.

Hopefully more details come out to provide details on this. 

Edited by youspinmeround

52 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Mines in my mailbox, I'll share whatever when I get home!

Got mine.  Bare bones.  I’d buy it used for $15, not $25 + shipping.  I’d only recommend buying if you’re super desperate for a copy.  I feel bad for saying this because I like Asbestos but that's my take.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

2 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Got mine.  Bare bones.  I’d buy it used for $15, not $25 + shipping.  I’d only recommend buying if you’re super desperate for a copy.  I feel bad for saying this because I like Asbestos but that's my take.

Considering all other pressings sell for $80+, getting even a barebone copy for $25 is fine.  Where are you finding a used copy for $15?  

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Considering all other pressings sell for $80+, getting even a barebone copy for $25 is fine.  Where are you finding a used copy for $15?  

Just my opinion.  Take it or leave it, I could care less.  I find good cheap used records all the time because I dig a lot, but here I am explaining myself to someone on the internet.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by ZeroNowhere

10 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Just my opinion.  Take it or leave it, I could care less.  I find good cheap used records all the time because I dig a lot, but here I am explaining myself to someone on the internet.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess discussions are tough for you

On 5/20/2023 at 11:40 PM, ZeroNowhere said:

May I ask you for the info from the matrix/runout, please? Would be very interesting where this was cut/pressed.