Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

Yeah, I called when I noticed they got Kanye in and had it listed for the 40 bucks, I said that they had cancelled my order and that they said they weren't getting it from the manufacturer.  They tried to say that it should have been the audio CD and i told them it clearly said vinyl.  They wanted me to meet them halfway, but in most scenarios businesses will honor the price for the customer, and they did.  I can understand that it's a little different here where it's not like walking into a store and going to buy something and having the clerk say that the item was priced wrong and honor it only for that one person.

I meant that they might think this might be some kind of a tribute release.

Ah, I see. That would make sense, similar to them mistaking it for the CD. I still think the reason it is on most of those best selling lists is because they put the price so low.

Yeah, I called when I noticed they got Kanye in and had it listed for the 40 bucks, I said that they had cancelled my order and that they said they weren't getting it from the manufacturer.  They tried to say that it should have been the audio CD and i told them it clearly said vinyl.  They wanted me to meet them halfway, but in most scenarios businesses will honor the price for the customer, and they did.  I can understand that it's a little different here where it's not like walking into a store and going to buy something and having the clerk say that the item was priced wrong and honor it only for that one person.

Mentally preparing to make this phone call.

I wish that I could get a free re-do anytime that I fucked up. And getting to tell everyone else that they were mistaken or simply misunderstood? Icing on the cake. "Just pretend that nothing happened."

Considering the sale numbers, that's a whole lotta' people who're going to be confused or irate that they're not getting the product for the price it was advertised. Someone done goofed hard on this one.

I wish that I could get a free re-do anytime that I fucked up. And getting to tell everyone else that they were mistaken or simply misunderstood? Icing on the cake. "Just pretend that nothing happened."

Considering the sale numbers, that's a whole lotta' people who're going to be confused or irate that they're not getting the product for the price it was advertised. Someone done goofed hard on this one.

Twice.

Also, this. This so hard.

Yup, thats what they did with my american hustle soundtrack pre order. They take the item down. Cancel your order saying they wont be able to fulfill your order and then re-list the item with a different item number.

They relisted American Hustle? I had my original preorder cancelled

They relisted American Hustle? I had my original preorder cancelled

Yeah they did it twice. After each cancellation the price went up. After the 2nd once I said fuck it and didnt even bother. Even though they said if I bought it at the $50 they would refund me to make it match the original price I just didnt care anymore.