Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Its great they fixed these issues but I have no reason to buy it again. It is good that its available again. I think the fold over is the coolest cover  to have for it anyways. Even at 180g I doubt it fixes all the sound issues (that were not that bad) so I am gonna pass on this. Only gonna buy from HT again when they have stuff I can't find anywhere else anyways.

not a finch fan, but that is really strange that they admitted there was an issue with the problem and are repressing it but not replacing it for customers, just selling it again. 

I haven't been following this thread or issue very much, but this quote pretty much sums up my confusion.  Is there a logic explanation for this?

Props to HT for cleaning this up. I'm not going to buy it, because I'm fine with the other one, but at least huge fans of the band can get a better version of it now!

Cleaning it up would have been replacing the crappy press, not making people buy a second one if they want one that would pass quality control.