Who was your first concert?

family values tour in... 2001? stone temple pilots, linkin park, puddle of mudd, staind, static-x, spike 1000. in honor of this post, I'll listen to static-x for a little bit...

I remember smelling weed for the first time ever

I didn't realize that "concert smell" was weed until senior year of high school... #gta3wasmyantidrug

Ozzy/Queensryche 86'. i was the only one going to school with a queensryche shirt instead of ozzy shirt like 15 other people.

It should have been Metallica on that damn Damage Tour several months before, but nooooo, my mother wouldn't let me go to any concerts because i wasn't old enough. ugh. fuckin' moms.

1st show

Blink 182, Green Day, Saves The Day, Simple Plan. Pop Disaster Tour Summer 2002. Still one of my favorite shows.

When I was 13 I saw Box Car Racer with the Used and H20. Then 3 days later, Sum41 with Flashlight Brown.

I went to that tour. Taking Back Sunday opened though because The Used dropped off the show last minute. Adam played with a can because he was just coming back from when he got really hurt falling off the stage.

1st show

Blink 182, Green Day, Saves The Day, Simple Plan. Pop Disaster Tour Summer 2002. Still one of my favorite shows.

I went to that tour. Taking Back Sunday opened though because The Used dropped off the show last minute. Adam played with a can because he was just coming back from when he got really hurt falling off the stage.

I was at that buffalo show when adam got hurt. I dont think I have ever seen anyone as drunk as adam was at that show. ever. it was insane.

first show was Weird Al in the early 90's with my mom, dad and bro. then I went and saw Culture in a pool hall in 1996 with Abnigation, saw a fight break out and someone get smashed in the head with a cue ball from a pool table. that was my introduction to the hardcore community, ha.