The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I've got every 000 and SOTD on black and lollipop.

PayPal me $5000 to [email protected].(shipping from Belgium included)

Note to seller: I'm the best!!!

Perfect! Can you just provide a spreadsheet with cost breakdown?

Also I will need a set of everything unsealed and mint to put in frames (covering every square inch of house) and I will need another set all sealed to sit uselessly on my shelves forever.

Udabaist man! :)

Looking for all versions of all of these at cost:

Jay Chattaway Maniac (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-001 2011

Fabio Frizzi The Beyond (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-002 2012

Michael Perilstein The Deadly Spawn (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-003 2013

Jerry Goldsmith Poltergeist Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 3 versions MOND-004 2013

Mike Shinoda & Joseph Trapanese The Raid: Redemption (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-005 2013

Nathan Johnson Looper (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) ‎(LP) MOND-006 2014

Cliff Martinez Drive (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 3 versions MOND-008 2013

M83 Oblivion - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Album) 2 versions MOND-009 2013

Eugenio Mira Timecrimes (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-010 2013

Rob Maniac (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-011 2013

Charles Gross Blue Sunshine (Original Soundtrack) 3 versions MOND-012 2014

John Carpenter Halloween 3 versions MOND-013 2013

Various スタジオジブリ交響曲集 (Comp) 3 versions MOND-014 2013

Jon Brion Paranorman: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 5 versions MOND-015 2014

Danny Elfman, Chuckii Booker Tales From The Crypt (Single) 3 versions MOND-016 2013

John Williams (4) Jurassic Park (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 3 versions MOND-017 2014

Bruno Coulais Coraline (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-018 2014

Alex North Music For 2001: A Space Odyssey (The Original Score By Alex North) ‎(12", RM) MOND-019 2014

Julio Pillado Here Comes The Devil Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2 versions MOND-020 2014

Jerry Goldsmith The Omen - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2 versions MOND-021 2014

Fabio Frizzi A Cat In The Brain (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 2 versions MOND-022 2014

Franco Micalizzi The Visitor 2 versions MOND-023 2014

Steven Price* Gravity (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Album) 2 versions MOND-026 2014

Michael Kamen The Iron Giant (Original Score By Michael Kamen) ‎(LP, Album) MOND-035 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Tra) MOND-042-B 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Ice) MOND-042-C 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Club, Bro) MOND-042-D 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Bom) MOND-042-F 2014

Danny Elfman Batman The Animated Series ‎(7", Ltd, Tra) MOND-042-G 2014

Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead Shaun Of The Dead (Original Motion Picture Score) ‎(12", Tra) MOND-043 2014

Various Looper (Bonus 7") ‎(7") MOND-006.5 2014

1 – 31 of 31

Please don't PM me, let's work out all the arrangements publicly here in the non buy/sell/trade area of the board. Kthx.

eBay.com

I feel your point completely! But if you want it to happen you're probably gonna have to take the initiative and start doing that yourself, I'm sure most people will follow suit (:

Done:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106241-mondo-looper-score-nathan-johnson-po-release-info-mond-006/

Take a look, I used Looper because it's the only one I'm currently knowledgeable regarding.  Obviously it would have been better to have something like this up before it was released, but whatever.  Hopefully if each release get's it's own release info thread in the future we'll avoid seeing the same questions posted 13 times (literally) since we can just direct people to the release info.

Done:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106241-mondo-looper-score-nathan-johnson-po-release-info-mond-006/

Take a look, I used Looper because it's the only one I'm currently knowledgeable regarding.  Obviously it would have been better to have something like this up before it was released, but whatever.  Hopefully if each release get's it's own release info thread in the future we'll avoid seeing the same questions posted 13 times (literally) since we can just direct people to the release info.

Looks good.

Here's a (bad) picture of the iron giant variant if anyone was wondering what it looked like. I love the cover so much. Mondo had a shirt with it on it, i have to get it when it goes on sale online. 

zlPmhFH.jpg

Cover is amazing! Variant is blah, but definitely fitting. Might have to snag that shirt if I get a chance as well.

Still hoping to see a picture of the metal cover version soon and figure out when the hell I can buy it.