The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

lol this guy.. I said I'd email Mondo so why are you still so concerned? If it was my own personal record and I got jipped $57 while making thousands in sales I probably wouldn't trip what-so-ever, and if anything I said I'd try to help out a member of the community here with the extra variant, You act like Mondo is a group of starving black children in Africa. If I really wanted to be a dick and not have a piece of mind I never would have told a soul and would have flipped the variant on ebay no questions asked, thanks though for being so personally insulted by my inquiry.. And thanks everyone else for seeing my position in this and not thinking I'm a piece of shit (:

I still think you're a piece of shit. But it's got nothing to do with those records. It's what you did to Larry on spring break last year. That was not cool.

I don't think I get the reference?.. lol If it is a reference idk I haven't had this account since last spring break though 

Similar happened to me earlier in the year. I bought the 100 and 200 variants of an Earache FDR release. Received them and then a few weeks later duplicates arrived. I emailed Earache and sent them back. Yes, I was tempted not to and no, I'm not posting this to appear some kind of saint. Both variants were sold out. Those records had been 100% bought and paid for by someone else. I would've been a shitbag to keep them.

Mondo sent me a replacement Jurassic Park record a few months ago, when I opened the package they sent me the Amber variant(which I was supposed to receive) and a regular copy. I didn't think too much about it and opened it, figuring that they meant to sent that as well. since I ordered 4 originally and had 3 come with issues, i.e missing labels, random holes in the jackets. There was also a shipping label in there, which I thought was a return label. After opening it and thinking I got such great service, I read the label and realized it wasn't a label addressed to them. I emailed them to see if I had gotten someone else's order, I never got a response. But I dont feel bad about it because I did reach out to them to see what the deal was.

You're just coming off as pretty pushy and overly invested in the situation tbh. Mondo f'ed up and sent him extra records, that's on them, and of course there is a right and wrong way to respond on his part but it's not your place to force the guy to send an email he never intended to. His heart is at least in the right place, it's not like he's throwing them on the bay for $80. Just calm down and cool your butthurt a little.

Exactly

Currently, my mind is at war...the sensible part is saying "its ok you dont need it, youve got 5 records coming" and then the not so sensible part is saying "screw it, you know you want NEED it, who cares if you have to beanie weenies for a week." This is real turmoil people.

Currently, my mind is at war...the sensible part is saying "its ok you dont need it, youve got 5 records coming" and then the not so sensible part is saying "screw it, you know you want NEED it, who cares if you have to beanie weenies for a week." This is real turmoil people.

Shit man I got 16 in the mail right now and I'm at war with myself too.. but best believe I will be refreshin like a mofucka tomorrow morning though..  :rolleyes: