The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I've asked them about the whole customs stuff and apparently they won't be putting invoices in the mailers. But they still have to write down the value of the item (note: only the value of the item, not including shipping if I got that correctly!) on the customs declaration that's stuck on the package.

So, for us Germans adding 19% on top of $75 sounds much nicer than adding 19% on top of $128.

I wouldn't celebrate too soon, the priority shipping always clearly states the actual postage cost so they will easily add those two values together.

Sucks though, as all my other Mondo packages had a lower declared value on them. Here's to this release becoming even more expensive... :(

I wouldn't celebrate too soon, the priority shipping always clearly states the actual postage cost so they will easily add those two values together.

Sucks though, as all my other Mondo packages had a lower declared value on them. Here's to this release becoming even more expensive... :(

Damn it, I haven't thought of that... Still hoping for the best!

So excited, I love score to TLOU. Hope uncharted will happen now cause of how well this sold.

HELL YEAH!! I was just thinking this earlier actually. I absolutely love the Uncharted Trilogy and cannot wait for Uncharted 4 it would actually make sense for them to release The Uncharted Trilogy OST in a vinyl boxset like this with Uncharted 4 coming out this year they wouldn't have a problem selling that all. Or The God Of War Trilogy Vinyl Boxset ahh that would be Epic! They should also do Final Fantasy VII OST...doubt that would ever happen but it would be awesome. I thought I saw someone on this topic say there was a Fallout 3 soundtrack on vinyl another one of my absolute favorite games and with Fallout 4 coming out in November that would be a sweet release by them. Way too many amazing video games that they could release awesome OST's for.

Can anyone tell me roughly how long it took for the first pressing to sell out?  I didn't get to purchase straight away but got my order in within the first hour.  No idea if it was the pre-order or not.

I believe the first pressing sold out in about an hour and a half maybe slightly longer but not by much.

The strange color of your body's tears is also sold out. With all of the TLOU hub bub was hoping that would fall to the way side.

sadly, i think about 50%+ of the current mondo buyers are in it for the flip. i'd have a very hard time finding 500 people (number of vinyl copies pressed) that have even seen The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, much less who actually want to own the Blanck Mass curated re-score on vinyl.

sadly, i think about 50%+ of the current mondo buyers are in it for the flip. i'd have a very hard time finding 500 people (number of vinyl copies pressed) that have even seen The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, much less who actually want to own the Blanck Mass curated re-score on vinyl.

I'm pretty sure boobies on the cover helped, too.

This is quite true. Ive not seen some of the films they/deathwaltz release and i tend to not buy them. If down the line i see them i grab them after the fact but hard to justify buying it when i dont even know it or havent seen it...

Anybody going for prints today? Crimson Peak looks pretty nice.

Yeah, I'm diggin' on that one too and not that I'm worried the movie is going to be bad or anything but I have a hard time buying a $45 print for a movie that I haven't even seen yet. I may still try for it and have them combine it with my The Thing print I got a couple weeks back and save some shipping.