Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

For a few posts back, my clear variant is fully made out of Jesse Lacey's tears. No signs of blood, rusty nails, or skid marks.

As for people trying to get the sticker off: Vingear only peeled away at parts of the cover and oil removed the sticky feel of the residue but not residue completely. I was originally an art major and I was hoping living off ramen would pay off in this event...but my jacket still got pretty beat. I was at it for maybe an hour, too. Luckily I have no plans of selling it, but it's still a bummer.

... Brand New The Devil And God I Tried To Make Fun Of Someone For Using The Word Boughten And Then Misspelled Cellophane In My Witty Photoshop Post.

... Brand New The Devil And God Were So Upset They Got Called Out They Didn't Even Know Someone Else In The Same Thread Spelled It Celaphane And That Is Why It Was Spelled Wrong In That Guy's Witty Photoshop Post.

specially when a tv show does it..its like..seriously? are these writers that fuckin stupid? 

this happened on something i was watching the other day and i was horrified. if only i could remember what show it was so we could lambaste the writers/actors who obviously didn't point it out to them.

My awful post office claims they tried to deliver my record last night at 10pm and the business was closed (obviously). Now I have to walk to one of the busiest post offices in new York at lunch time and hope to god they actually look for it for me.

Last time something like this happened the package showed up yesterday, 4 months later return to sender back to jkelly who sold me some records in august.

Has anyone had any come in from that maveillo seller on amazon? its like 45.99 + 4 dollars shipping.

I took a gamble and ordered one from them last night. I emailed and asked about color and they said they can't confirm but it seems their return policy would let me send back if needed.